[NL2-NL10] AJo on CO

• HrabriLavek
      HrabriLavek
      Bronze
      Villain stats were 30/30 with 3bet% of 37.5 over 30 hands at that time...he has shown few times strong hands like KK,AA a few times but I still think his 3bet was to loose on that small of a sample

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.04(BB) Replayer
      SB ($4.40)
      BB ($6.26)
      UTG ($3.71)
      UTG+1 ($1.20)
      UTG+2 ($4)
      MP1 ($5.13)
      Hero ($4)
      BTN ($4)

Dealt to Hero J:diamond: A:club:

UTG raises to $0.12, fold, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.12, fold, fold, BB raises to $0.80, fold, Hero raises to $1.68, BB raises to $5.12, fold

BB shows K:diamond: K:club:

BB wins $3.50

I call UTG raise whose stats are 47/28 over 50 hands...I think he is playing to loose and I can get value vs him postflop

BB squeezes and I think given his stats and agressive play this was a great spot for him trying to squeeze and take the money...I think this was a good spot to 4bet bluff...after he shoves on me I fold thinking he probably has something good again, later he shows KK, really lucky streak of hands he had...I still think this was ok spot to 4bet bluff, am I wrong?
  • 1 reply
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey HrabriLavek,

Preflop call is loose. Make sure you check UTG's PFR specifically from UTG, he may be a lot tighter. It might be ok if he is opening wide from UTG.

BB is rarely squeezing light here. His sizing is huge. It is not a good spot for a 4bet bluff imo. Fold preflop. Even if BB had a normal sizing he is probably not bluff squeezing vs UTG open.