This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] AJo on CO

• HrabriLavek
      HrabriLavek
      Bronze
      Villain stats were 30/30 with 3bet% of 37.5 over 30 hands at that time...he has shown few times strong hands like KK,AA a few times but I still think his 3bet was to loose on that small of a sample

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.04(BB) Replayer
      SB ($4.40)
      BB ($6.26)
      UTG ($3.71)
      UTG+1 ($1.20)
      UTG+2 ($4)
      MP1 ($5.13)
      Hero ($4)
      BTN ($4)

Dealt to Hero J:diamond: A:club:

UTG raises to $0.12, fold, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.12, fold, fold, BB raises to $0.80, fold, Hero raises to $1.68, BB raises to $5.12, fold

BB shows K:diamond: K:club:

BB wins $3.50

I call UTG raise whose stats are 47/28 over 50 hands...I think he is playing to loose and I can get value vs him postflop

BB squeezes and I think given his stats and agressive play this was a great spot for him trying to squeeze and take the money...I think this was a good spot to 4bet bluff...after he shoves on me I fold thinking he probably has something good again, later he shows KK, really lucky streak of hands he had...I still think this was ok spot to 4bet bluff, am I wrong?
  • 1 reply
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey HrabriLavek,

Preflop call is loose. Make sure you check UTG's PFR specifically from UTG, he may be a lot tighter. It might be ok if he is opening wide from UTG.

BB is rarely squeezing light here. His sizing is huge. It is not a good spot for a 4bet bluff imo. Fold preflop. Even if BB had a normal sizing he is probably not bluff squeezing vs UTG open.