This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

HM2 HUD for anonymous tables unibet

• noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      Hello Does HUD on HM2 works ok on the anon tables on unibet? I am playing there since yesterday the HUD works ok but i dont know if the stats are ok ?
      I mean even in the anon tables the HM2 keep track on players and remember them or sth ?

If for example i played with a player yesterday and sit after 3 days in the same table with me i will have stats on him ?

Thanks
  • 4 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      On anon tables the Hud stats are session stats for the player. If a new player takes a seat the stats are resetted.
      We have no history for the anonymous players.
    • noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      the think is that if a player for example leave the table the stats stays the same . And they reset as you say but the have a blue colour and i double click on them to get back to the usual colour ( black) and the stats are from older players with history.. I have to change sth on settings or so ?
    • Nejc351
      Nejc351
      Bronze
      HUD OPTIONS -> Config properties -> click check box USE SESSION STATS

I think this is the problem, don't play at unibet so don't know for sure :)
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      the blue color (should be red?) show that session stats are displayed.
      If you double-click you switch to overall stats which is not correct on anon tables.