how do i become bronze

• 6 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello wesbrt,

In order to become bronze you need to have either received your starting capital - or yhave played over a tracked account using one of our bonus codes. More information on the status system can be found in the member rewards section: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/rewards/

As for your account - it looks like you havent sent in your ID information yet. You should have received an e-mail requesting you to send ID information to security@pokerstrategy.com. After you have done so (scan or picture of passport or driversliscense) the support will continue processing your account and transfer you the starting capital.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • wesbrt
      wesbrt
      Basic
      thank you so much for your prompt response..so do i understand this correctly i can take a picture of my id and send it via email?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Yes, that's correct. Just take a clear picture of your ID card and send it to our security email. As soon as we get it, your case will be continued processing.

Regards,
      M N V
    • brankica1
      brankica1
      Bronze
      well i recived capital on mansion, i think i played more then 15 toruney and i still have just 1 points?? Why's that???
    • TimothyVdp1
      TimothyVdp1
      Bronze
      because the updates aren't daily, they're weekly ;-)
    • brankica1
      brankica1
      Bronze
      Before i posted here this post, i couldnt see nothing, only i saw that i have passed the quiz... I recived money yesterday so i started to play and i played more then 20 toueney.. i came today and still nothing change.. si i posted, after i post this post i recived email that i recive money (wich i recived before) but all what did i playe i cant see that i colected any points there, and i bonuses i cant see nothing too on poker room