This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

how do i become bronze

• 6 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello wesbrt,

In order to become bronze you need to have either received your starting capital - or yhave played over a tracked account using one of our bonus codes. More information on the status system can be found in the member rewards section: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/rewards/

As for your account - it looks like you havent sent in your ID information yet. You should have received an e-mail requesting you to send ID information to security@pokerstrategy.com. After you have done so (scan or picture of passport or driversliscense) the support will continue processing your account and transfer you the starting capital.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • wesbrt
      wesbrt
      Basic
      thank you so much for your prompt response..so do i understand this correctly i can take a picture of my id and send it via email?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Yes, that's correct. Just take a clear picture of your ID card and send it to our security email. As soon as we get it, your case will be continued processing.

Regards,
      M N V
    • brankica1
      brankica1
      Bronze
      well i recived capital on mansion, i think i played more then 15 toruney and i still have just 1 points?? Why's that???
    • TimothyVdp1
      TimothyVdp1
      Bronze
      because the updates aren't daily, they're weekly ;-)
    • brankica1
      brankica1
      Bronze
      Before i posted here this post, i couldnt see nothing, only i saw that i have passed the quiz... I recived money yesterday so i started to play and i played more then 20 toueney.. i came today and still nothing change.. si i posted, after i post this post i recived email that i recive money (wich i recived before) but all what did i playe i cant see that i colected any points there, and i bonuses i cant see nothing too on poker room