way to go?

• TooSickMan
      TooSickMan
      Basic
      Hi,Im Alexandre and i am from Portugal.Ive been playing poker,"serious",for last 6 months and i decided that i wanted to take it real serious this time,who knows,for good.I always liked all types of poker games,i love playing PLO,HE cash games,regulars,or just sngs.
      I can make some good money on them but then i lost on the next days.People on Pokerstrategy.pt told me the problem was i play too much types of games and i believed that, so i ripped off PLO and cash game HE from my schedule.
      Im on a downswing,ive lost about 500$ in the last 2 months and i need some guidence now.Got about 1k bankroll and im thinking about moving to sngs 180man and be a winner there,and then going up on stakes and try shots at higher mtts.My goal is to get my independence from poker and i have lots of time since im a student :D

I came to pokerstrategy UK cause everyone told me it is the best community,has better players and are more active on forum.I just want some opinion for someone experienced,thanks and sorry for my english :f_biggrin:
  • 2 replies