Hero (CO): 779.25 BB
      BTN: 45.5 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has K:diamond: K:spade:

Hero raises to 3 BB, fold, SB calls 2.5 BB, fold

Flop: (7 BB, 2 players) 6:diamond: 5:heart: 7:club:
      SB checks, Hero bets 4 BB, SB calls 4 BB

Turn: (15 BB, 2 players) Q:diamond:
      SB checks, Hero bets 8 BB, SB raises to 16 BB, Hero raises to 772.25 BB and is all-in, SB calls 33.35 BB

River: (113.7 BB, 2 players) Q:club:

SB shows K:heart: Q:spade: (Three of a Kind, Queens) (Pre 8%, Flop 3%, Turn 5%)
      Hero shows K:diamond: K:spade: (Two Pair, Kings and Queens) (Pre 92%, Flop 97%, Turn 95%)
      SB wins 108.05 BB
      Hero wins 0 BB

20 hands 68/26

I think I made huge mistake by not betting near pot size on both flop and turn. Probably I was not concentrated.

Turn fold as played? Against regg we can argue that he would raise flop to protect with two pair or set, and that raising turn on scare card looks as bluff with draw, but this guy is fish so I am not sure if I should try to read him at all?
  • 3 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hola,

Although your flop size is fine, I think you should bet reasonably bigger on the turn to prepare for an easy river shove. As played, I think you'd see a raise on the flop from most sets so it's very close. Given his stack size, shoving seems OK but the nit in me wants to fold more often with so little info.

If you think he's a total station you can bet pot on flop and overbet turn.
    • mlatasrb
      mlatasrb
      Gold
      By the way, in Ipoker, NL20, I see very often a player with nickname EmanuelC15 :) Is that you, or some guy who sees idol in you ? If it is you, then I can try avoiding playing against EmanuelC15 :)
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mlatasrb
      By the way, in Ipoker, NL20, I see very often a player with nickname EmanuelC15 :) Is that you, or some guy who sees idol in you ? If it is you, then I can try avoiding playing against EmanuelC15 :)
      Most definitely not me. I don't have EmanuelC16 or close to that on any poker room. I was quite paranoid about giving away screen name that I thought about not showing my Stars name in the videos initially. :)