phullhand
      Bronze
      Poker Room skin
      No Limit Holdem Ring game
      Blinds: $0.05/$0.10
      10 players
      Converter

Pre-flop: (10 players) PHullHand is UTG+2 with Q Q
      2 folds, PHullHand raises to $0.4, MP1 raises to $0.7, MP2 calls, 5 folds, PHullHand calls.

Flop: 3 K K ($2.25, 3 players)
      PHullHand is all-in $1.66, MP1 calls, MP2 raises all-in $4.17, MP1 calls.

Turn: 9 ($2.25, 1 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $2.25)

River: 7 ($2.25, 1 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $2.25)

Results:
      Final pot: $2.25
  • 4 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      3-bet/reraise his minraise to an all in of $2.06 preflop. This way you can avoid difficult pushes on the flop like this.

Go all-in preflop and your fine next time when this occurs again.

And calling with basic SSS preflop is a no-no. Its either Raise or Fold.
    • meredori
      meredori
      Bronze
      In situations where you get raised like that you can either put it all in Preflop or fold.

By checking you are giving that player control of the pot and leaving him in the driving seat.

The fact he reraised preflop you would put him on a strong hand AK, AQ, AA-99.

The two kings would lead me to think he may have hit 3 of a kind and as he already has control of the pot ,betting to him will only lead to a disadvantage. IF he has a king he knows he most likely has you beat but if he missed completely with something like AQ he would be able to fold easily.

If somehow I had only called the preflop and the flop came out like that I would have checked to see how strong my opponent thought his hand was. If he bet at me I would have folded, but if he checked I would have bet all in on the Turn.
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Preflop push to a reraise. If he holds AA or KK, so be it, but otherwise it's nice $$$.
    • ysessa
      ysessa
      Basic
      Hi phullhand,

push preflop, sss is based on aggression so always keep the aggression calling is adv sss at first you should stick to basic sss.

Best Regards

Ysessa