new to HM2

• 9 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey coreynz,

I've moved your thread to the dedicated forum where I'll get you some help asap.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • kennethjeu
      kennethjeu
      Bronze
      I think you have not set your preferred seats option in your client/hm?

1) Search in pokersoftware to set your preferred seat option, I dont know what room you play on.

2) Set your preferred seat (the same as above) in HM2: HUD-options => Seating preferences => Site and seat select => ok.

Normaly that should solve the issue...
    • vuciitis
      vuciitis
      Bronze
      it depends on the room you are playing in too. should work perfect in pokerstars by default, but i was playing party poker`s fast fold and was not able to fix it any way... for faster answer just add some details about room you play and game type. :)
    • coreynz
      coreynz
      Bronze
      cheers for putting this in the right place gary!
      i am playing on pokerstars no limit full ring ...
      kennethjeu no i have not set my preferred seats option in client/hm so i will try that and see if it sorts it...thanks for the help!
    • coreynz
      coreynz
      Bronze
      unfortunately that did not work and is still assigning to the wrong players, not sure if it is skewing my stats or not, back to the drawing board...
    • kennethjeu
      kennethjeu
      Bronze
      Does it offset the names by a same amount of seats on all the tables?
    • coreynz
      coreynz
      Bronze
      na its just random doesnt bring up anything for players at all at times. then it does not change if they leave the table. if i right click drag them into postion they just change back...
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      If you use preferred seating in your poker client you need to configure this in HM under Hud Options -> Seating preferences.
      After this open only one table and play at least one hand (this is important, the hand must be imported from HM).
      Now you can arrange the hud stats and mucked cards with the right mouse key.

Now you can open further tables. The Hud positions should be adjusted automatically after the first hand you played on all tables.

Note: on sites with a prefetch function (like Stars and Ipoker) the hud often appears immediately after you open a table. But the stats are not in the correct positions during this prefetch phase. You need to wait for the first selfplayed and imported hand.

See our preferred seating FAQ: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/32/HUD+Options+%7B47%7D+Seating+Preferences
    • coreynz
      coreynz
      Bronze
      cheers i opened one table at a time like that and waited for it to come right b4 opening others and it seems to have worked.thanks for the help..