Join.me
        9%
      Total: 78 Votes
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey guys,

We are always looking at improving our offer to you guys, recently we have been trying to do some basic coachings on Twitch to test the quality.

It's now been a few weeks and we'd like some feedback on what you think is the best, join.me or Twitch?

Haven't seen a Twitch recording yet? No problem, you can watch a recorded coaching here: http://www.twitch.tv/pokerstrategy_english/b/369468255

Simply let us know in the thread what you like better and why.

Thanks
      Pleno
  • 11 replies
    • jules97
      jules97
      Bronze
      This isn't even close from a viewers perspective. Join.me is generally reliable, but it updates slowly so it is hard to see up to date cards. Often the hands are folded before you can even see them.

But the big difference is from an audio perspective. Twitch is soooooooo much better than the online coaching audio player. It doesn't cut out and is solid.

Also, the final benefit is that you guys can record the sessions (I assume fairly easily :p )with the audio and video all in one spot. So that those of us on the other side of the world that would find it hard to make the sessions can catch up later.

twitch :s_thumbsup:
    • dannywratten
      dannywratten
      Gold
      Twitch by far! Only attended a few coachings but always had issues with join me. No problems with twitch :)
    • AwaysRemember
      AwaysRemember
      Bronze
      Twitch +1. If you can keep the training videos for at least 1 week would be great, cause not everyone can attend them
    • franeczek
      franeczek
      Global
      Twitch+1. To be honest your coaching pleno is probably the only one I try to watch (mostly recorder but still- you do it when there is champions league so first thing first :D )

Firstly at least for me there is no lags when there are always some problems with join.me and other programs like that.

If it is good for lol streams where there are tousands of people watching it can't be bad for pokerstrategy.
    • Gentari
      Gentari
      Global
      +1 Twitch Tv

Twitch has been excellent, join.me just lags too much.
    • ikkvr
      ikkvr
      Bronze
      Twitch +1.Mostly coaching times are not suitable for some so they can easily catch recordings on twitch channel of ps :) And quality of recording is better with it
    • gonepoker
      gonepoker
      Bronze
      But the real question is: WHO VOTED FOR JOIN.ME :f_eek: ? lol
    • gonepoker
      gonepoker
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gonepoker
      But the real question is: WHO VOTED FOR JOIN.ME :f_eek: ? lol
      I came to conclusion that founder of join.me is probably also pokerstrategy member. Sorry dude :]
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by jules97
      But the big difference is from an audio perspective. Twitch is soooooooo much better than the online coaching audio player. It doesn't cut out and is solid.

Also, the final benefit is that you guys can record the sessions (I assume fairly easily :p )with the audio and video all in one spot. So that those of us on the other side of the world that would find it hard to make the sessions can catch up later.

^^This

Twitch by a mile (1.6 km).
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      I guess we can officially say join me is axed :s_cool:
    • elchipriota
      elchipriota
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gentari
      +1 Twitch Tv

Twitch has been excellent, join.me just lags too much.