SB: $59.63
      Hero (BB): $61.64
      UTG: $51.59
      MP: $50.00
      CO: $97.54
      BTN: $34.00

SB posts SB $0.25, Hero posts BB $0.50

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.75) Hero has T:club: T:spade:

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $1.50, SB raises to $5.00, Hero calls $4.50, BTN calls $3.50

Flop: ($15.00, 3 players) Q:heart: Q:spade: 6:club:
      SB checks, Hero checks, BTN checks

Turn: ($15.00, 3 players) 5:heart:
      SB checks, Hero bets $7.00, BTN raises to $14.00, fold, fold

BTN wins $27.55

BTN 41/29, fold to 3bet 0% (0/5)
      SB 18/14 restel SBvsBTN 6% (1/18) cbet 38%

I dont like my CC pre as Im not doing great against SB, but Im IP and I expect the fish to always come along, so maybe not super bad.

On the flop should I bet to protect against overcards and posibly even for value against fish? BB as pfr has ch/f 100% (5/5) so I think he is giving up.

On the turn I get value from more draws but its an easy bet fold?
  • 3 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Heya,

Preflop is very very marginal vs such tight 3bet range. I would say it's a fold unless you know the fish is basically a whale.

Postflop, leading flop makes no sense since you check almost all your very strong value hands vs a tight 3bettor since he will cbet there very often. On the turn, SB is almost always giving up but the button can have quite a bit of random pairs and crappy draws in his range. I think your sizing is way too small. You should bet about 10 to prepare for a river shove. Whether you shove or not doesn't matter, your sizing should allow you to do so.
    • jachis
      jachis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16

Postflop, leading flop makes no sense since you check almost all your very strong value hands vs a tight 3bettor since he will cbet there very often.
      Im BB and the 3bettor already checked to me, does that change things?
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jachis
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16

Postflop, leading flop makes no sense since you check almost all your very strong value hands vs a tight 3bettor since he will cbet there very often.
      Im BB and the 3bettor already checked to me, does that change things?
      SB should give up often but you still have to evaluate how fishy would BU be, how light would he call. Sure, you are likely to have the best hand but that doesn't mean you can bet. A bet also makes the pot very big meaning you are kind of commiting your stack. My line would be to check and call a bet. If it checks through it's also fine since there are not many bad cards plus it's very hard to get value now anyway.