50+100$ On Pokerstars????

• Nevercameback
      Nevercameback
      Bronze
      I have just passed the quiz and registered on pokerstars... why is the 100$ not offered on pokerstars?????
      and how much longer till i get my 50$? btw i failed 4 times b4 passing, so will that affect the eta on my money?
  • 8 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Due to the technical reason, we cannot offer the additional $100 at PokerStars. However, you'll get a 100% up to $100 bonus upon your first deposit.

Regarding your starting capital, please allow up to 4 days and don't forget to check your inbox regularly in case our support team want to contact you.

Regards,
      M N V
    • Nevercameback
      Nevercameback
      Bronze
      4 Days???? I thought it was only 48 hours or 2 days??? you guys should really update ur site

"Our support will check if your data is correct and will transfer the $50 starting capital to your poker account. You can clear an additional $100 bonus.

In spite of our efforts the transfer can take up to 48 hours. We are sorry for any inconvenience.

If you did not register yet at the Cashier of your selected poker room you should do it now. For this just open the poker software, click on Cashier and fill in your data. Otherwise we are not able to transfer the money to your account."
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Nevercameback,

thunderbird was referring to the overall processing time it can take when ID checks are involved. For your case it looks to me like you might not have filled in all of your personal information yet.

So please make sure your personal account information is entered fully - since it is only after you have entered your Poker account and personal information that the processing time starts. If you have entered all this information more than 48 hours ago please write a ticket to our support using the ticket system (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/).

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Nevercameback
      Nevercameback
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hello Nevercameback,

For your case it looks to me like you might not have filled in all of your personal information yet.

what do you mean? I entered my info and poker account already... does it not appear on ur data base? ive double check.... i even have this page:

You passed the quiz!
      Our support will check if your data is correct and will transfer the $50 starting capital to your poker account. You can clear an additional $100 bonus.

In spite of our efforts the transfer can take up to 48 hours. We are sorry for any inconvenience.

If you did not register yet at the Cashier of your selected poker room you should do it now. For this just open the poker software, click on Cashier and fill in your data. Otherwise we are not able to transfer the money to your account.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Nevercameback,

Could it be that you are currently residing in the USA? Because I am sorry to say that at the moment we cannot transfer starting capital to players from the U.S. due to the current legal situation in this country. This is why you needed to indicate that you are not from the USA when you registered.

If not please contact our support via the ticket system (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Nevercameback
      Nevercameback
      Bronze
      I am not residing on a USA,,, I do however have a program called hidemyip where it gives me an IP address to protect my privact(perhaps the ip they gave me is from the us)

however this program does not work for programs like pokerstars, so my ip over at pokerstars will be my ip here in the philippines, so you wont have problems sending the money there
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Nevercameback
      I am not residing on a USA,,, I do however have a program called hidemyip where it gives me an IP address to protect my privact(perhaps the ip they gave me is from the us)

however this program does not work for programs like pokerstars, so my ip over at pokerstars will be my ip here in the philippines, so you wont have problems sending the money there
      Then please inform our support staff of this via the ticket system - since this seems to be the reason that you have not received any starting capital yet.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Nevercameback
      Nevercameback
      Bronze
      ive created the ticket this is what i posted on the ticket:

SOYCD SAID THAT I SHOUD CONTACT YOU...

quote:
      Originally posted by Nevercameback

Then please inform our support staff of this via the ticket system - since this seems to be the reason that you have not received any starting capital yet.

Best regards
      SoyCD

YOU CAN FIND THIS CONVERSATION ON THIS THREAD: 50+100$ On Pokerstars????