SB ($4.92)
      BB ($4.48)
      Hero ($5.14)
      UTG+1 ($6.89)
      UTG+2 ($8.51)
      CO ($4.76)
      BTN ($18.43)

Dealt to Hero K:diamond: K:heart:

Hero raises to $0.16, fold, UTG+2 calls $0.16, CO calls $0.16, fold, fold, BB calls $0.12

FLOP ($0.66) Q:club: 7:heart: 4:spade:

BB checks, Hero bets $0.47, UTG+2 calls $0.47, CO folds, BB folds

TURN ($1.60) Q:club: 7:heart: 4:spade: J:club:

Hero bets $0.84, UTG+2 raises to $3.68, Hero folds

UTG+2 wins $3.12

I cbet on the flop for value...most of their calling range queens will call here

I cbet 1/2 pot on the turn...since he called my flop I think he either has a Qx or he was on some PP, also I think he might have hit a set and decided to slowplay it so I didnt want to put to much in pot, think this bet size would get the job done and make him fold if he was floating with air and still keep his Qx hands calling...

after I get raised this big I struggle a bit...not sure if he did this with flush draw...or he hit a set already on the flop and wanted to keep the other guys in pot so he just called the flop...or he could be on QJ that called the flop....his raise would leave me to shove if I go with my hand and I think I was probably beat here, as hard as it was folding...
  • 1 reply
    • w34z3l
      Hey HrabriLavek,

Preflop open is fine.

Cbet on the flop is good. You don't need to bet big on this dry board even multiway. Half pot is good.

Value bet on the turn is fine. Fold vs raise is good, villain likely just has QJ, QQ JJ 77 44. It's not impossible villain could hold a hand like A:c4, or K:cT, but these hands still have ok equity vs you. Against his range the best option is to fold.