Bronze
      CO: $4 (100 bb)
      BTN: $1.36 (34 bb)
      SB: $8.79 (219.7 bb)
      BB: $3.74 (93.5 bb)
      UTG: $4.60 (115 bb)
      MP: $5.72 (143 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with K :spade: J :diamond:
      UTG calls $0.04, MP folds, CO calls $0.04, BTN folds, SB completes, BB checks

Flop: ($0.16) Q:spade: Q:diamond: J:heart: (4 players)
      SB bets $0.12, BB calls $0.12, 2 folds

Turn: ($0.40) 9:spade: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.24, BB raises to $3.58 and is all-in, SB folds

preflop against 2 limpers i dont like to raise sos i complete.
      the opp are quite fishy . Ok to lead the flop ? or better to check and probably call and keep the pot small ?

As played i prefer to play the turn bet/fold rather than ch./fold or ch/call

What u think ?
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Preflop: Very easy squeeze. KJo plays very well, in fact much better with a raise. And KJ >>> their limping range. We should simply raise for value here. I'd make it 25 cents here.

Flop: I think our hand is strong enough to check here and withstand some turns. If the board was 775 and we have A5, then maybe betting to take the pot down right away makes more sense since our hand is not strong enough to c/c and is more vulnerable to many overcards on the Turn.

When you bet here, you are mostly getting called by QX, maybe you get called by some draws and JX. But there isn't too much value.

Turn: You should not bet the Turn now. You lose to T8 and KT, as well as QX. Just check and decide whether to c/c or c/f.

Thanks.