[NL2-NL10] TT, river ?

• staselu
      staselu
      Bronze
      IPoker Network $10.00 No Limit Hold'em - 4 players - View hand 2114462
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

Hero (BB): $10.04
      CO: $10.15
      BTN: $10.42 24/17 steal from BU 56% cbet flop 52% agfactor flop 2.0 turn 2.0 river 1.0 wts 26 hands 646
      SB: $13.75

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is BB with T :heart: T :spade:
      1 fold, BTN raises to $0.30, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.20

Flop: ($0.65) J :diamond: 9 :diamond: 8 :heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $0.40, Hero calls $0.40

Turn: ($1.45) Q :club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN checks

River: ($1.45) Q :heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.08, BTN raises to $9.72, Hero folds

My thoughts on the flop: his cbet flop stat is 56%, so if he cbet's this wet bord that means he has a strong hand he wants to protect, I have second pair+straight draw so I call, don't think raising is a good idea here.

My thoughts on the turn: I assumed that his flop range is looks strong, but I don't know what his check on the turn means ...maybe Jx, flush draws, or he thinks that the bord is very coordinated and check here with sets

My thoughts on the river:I think on the river I should bet smaller (0.7$ ) to extract some value from Jx. His shove looks strong + low aggfactor on river 1.0 so I guess he has full house, don't think he will shove here trips because the bord is very coodinated
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Staselu,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: flop ck/call is fine although ck/folding is fine as well given that we shouldn't expect a ton of value after we hit because we have a 4 to a straight on the board and some outs are not clean (put a flush on the board).

As played the river is a bet/fold. I doubt villain shoves there without a boat.