This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] Ak Tp

• zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      MP reg but a huge fish
      UTG classic MSS moron, not good at it though as well

i check flop for some induce from both and we all dont really have much behind + the flop is ultra dry

ott i expect a lot of spazz from the MSS so thats a snap ofc, but MP calls and im thinking he probaby has something like maybe KQ/KJs/TT-JJ
      wasnt worried about sets, MSS never has them and its very unlikely for MP to setmine 55/22 oop with small implieds.... maybe 88 is possibe, but whatever, thats 3 combos vs like 20 combos of other hands

so i jam, we dont have much behind, i dont think it makes much of a decision, K is calling anyways and if underpairs are calling, they are calling t and r with the same frequencies i guess

iPoker - $0.20 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BB: $26.50
      UTG: $8.15
      MP: $19.60
      CO: $9.26
      Hero (BTN): $21.99
      SB: $29.67

SB posts SB $0.10, BB posts BB $0.20

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.30) Hero has K:spade: A:heart:

UTG raises to $0.40, MP calls $0.40, fold, Hero raises to $1.80, fold, fold, UTG calls $1.40, MP calls $1.40

Flop: ($5.70, 3 players) 5:spade: K:heart: 8:diamond:
      UTG checks, MP checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($5.70, 3 players) 2:club:
      UTG bets $6.35, MP calls $6.35, Hero raises to $20.19 and is all-in, MP calls $11.45

River: ($47.65, 3 players) 9:diamond:

UTG shows 9:heart: 9:club: (Three of a Kind, Nines) (Pre 44%, Flop 11%, Turn 5%)
      MP shows 5:club: 5:heart: (Three of a Kind, Fives) (Pre 18%, Flop 87%, Turn 95%)
      Hero shows K:spade: A:heart: (One Pair, Kings) (Pre 37%, Flop 2%, Turn 0%)
      UTG wins $23.52
      MP wins $21.75
      Hero wins $0.00
  • 1 reply
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hey,

I think your play is quite standard so to speak. The flop is dry, you check behind to fold there quite a bit and it's good to have some TP in your range. Turn play is absolutely fine.

Regarding an alternative line, I like trying betting very small on the flop because stacks are leveraged from preflop and if they fold when you bet very small here you find a nice bluffing spot for a cheap price where all you need them to fold is weak hands.