unibet first deposit bonus

• noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      • The account has to be activated within 10 days by logging into the software.

• Additionally, the bonus also needs to be to activated within 10 days by making the first deposit as otherwise neither the first deposit bonus nor rakeback will be available anymore.

hello i have made an acc through PS i deposit 200 $ . But i cant find any Bonus to accept or sth . Could you please help me ?

Thanks in advance.
  • 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey noulispa,

Once you make the deposit it activates your bonus as far as I'm aware. I don't believe you have to accept/opt-in to anything anywhere.

You should however contact their support to verify this :)

Let us know how you get on please.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      They told me that there isn't any bonus. But its the 30% rakeback their promo ( they instant make u platinum member and take the highest rakeback). The thing is that is a bit comfusing cause here in PS on Tab poker rooms you say bonus 1000 $ or sth + 30 % rakeback. Maybe the bonus doesnt exist ? and its only the rakeback.

Thanks
    • duder1n0
      duder1n0
      Gold
      Originally posted by noulispa
      They told me that there isn't any bonus. But its the 30% rakeback their promo ( they instant make u platinum member and take the highest rakeback). The thing is that is a bit comfusing cause here in PS on Tab poker rooms you say bonus 1000 $ or sth + 30 % rakeback. Maybe the bonus doesnt exist ? and its only the rakeback.

Thanks
      Had the same problem when starting at Unibet last year. Unibet support told me they dont know anything about this matter (yeah, sure... :f_rolleyes: ), so I should contact PS support. They (PS) contacted Unibet with my case, and after 2 months (!) of correspondence the first-depo bonus was on my account... :f_cool: They said some kind of system failure. I dont care tbh.

So all in all, I think you should contact PS support that you were refused by Unibet support. It worked in my case.
    • noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      Had the same problem when starting at Unibet last year. Unibet support told me they dont know anything about this matter (yeah, sure... ), so I should contact PS support. They (PS) contacted Unibet with my case, and after 2 months (!) of correspondence the first-depo bonus was on my account... They said some kind of system failure. I dont care tbh. So all in all, I think you should contact PS support that you were refused by Unibet support. It worked in my case.

Hey mate thanks for your help/info cause i was really confused and dissapointed.
      I will contact to PS support. I hope that i will find a solution .

Thanks.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thanks Peter :)

Please keep us up to date then noulispa!