This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

unibet first deposit bonus

• noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      • The account has to be activated within 10 days by logging into the software.

• Additionally, the bonus also needs to be to activated within 10 days by making the first deposit as otherwise neither the first deposit bonus nor rakeback will be available anymore.

hello i have made an acc through PS i deposit 200 $ . But i cant find any Bonus to accept or sth . Could you please help me ?

Thanks in advance.
  • 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey noulispa,

Once you make the deposit it activates your bonus as far as I'm aware. I don't believe you have to accept/opt-in to anything anywhere.

You should however contact their support to verify this :)

Let us know how you get on please.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      They told me that there isn't any bonus. But its the 30% rakeback their promo ( they instant make u platinum member and take the highest rakeback). The thing is that is a bit comfusing cause here in PS on Tab poker rooms you say bonus 1000 $ or sth + 30 % rakeback. Maybe the bonus doesnt exist ? and its only the rakeback.

Thanks
    • duder1n0
      duder1n0
      Black
      Originally posted by noulispa
      They told me that there isn't any bonus. But its the 30% rakeback their promo ( they instant make u platinum member and take the highest rakeback). The thing is that is a bit comfusing cause here in PS on Tab poker rooms you say bonus 1000 $ or sth + 30 % rakeback. Maybe the bonus doesnt exist ? and its only the rakeback.

Thanks
      Had the same problem when starting at Unibet last year. Unibet support told me they dont know anything about this matter (yeah, sure... :f_rolleyes: ), so I should contact PS support. They (PS) contacted Unibet with my case, and after 2 months (!) of correspondence the first-depo bonus was on my account... :f_cool: They said some kind of system failure. I dont care tbh.

So all in all, I think you should contact PS support that you were refused by Unibet support. It worked in my case.
    • noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      Had the same problem when starting at Unibet last year. Unibet support told me they dont know anything about this matter (yeah, sure... ), so I should contact PS support. They (PS) contacted Unibet with my case, and after 2 months (!) of correspondence the first-depo bonus was on my account... They said some kind of system failure. I dont care tbh. So all in all, I think you should contact PS support that you were refused by Unibet support. It worked in my case.

Hey mate thanks for your help/info cause i was really confused and dissapointed.
      I will contact to PS support. I hope that i will find a solution .

Thanks.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thanks Peter :)

Please keep us up to date then noulispa!