software question/problem

• qnb07
      qnb07
      Bronze
      not sure if its because i messed with the settings somewhere or if its changed, but ive had two problems latelty.

1. when i press "ctrl-S" or go to "register for same tournament" it always comes up with a message that registration is closed.

2. when i register for a sng in the lobby the option to register for the same tourney if this one is full has disappeared.

not sure if its just me or a general change. any help is appreciated.

qnb
  • 2 replies
    • peterkal970
      peterkal970
      Bronze
      Originally posted by qnb07
      not sure if its because i messed with the settings somewhere or if its changed, but ive had two problems latelty.

1. when i press "ctrl-S" or go to "register for same tournament" it always comes up with a message that registration is closed.

2. when i register for a sng in the lobby the option to register for the same tourney if this one is full has disappeared.

not sure if its just me or a general change. any help is appreciated.

qnb
      have the same problem here. I multitable STT and its realy annoying that CTRL+s doesnt work.

Anyone?

Regards
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

Have you spoken to PokerStars support about this issue? To be honest, I don't use shortcuts I just do these things manually because I'm a fish :D