This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Stars.fr bank transfer withdrawal - missing last name

• djevlen
      djevlen
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I am about to withdraw some money from my Stars.FR account, however my stars.fr account is registered to "Name Nameson"(fictional:p) and my bank account is registered to "Name A Nameson", so I was wondering if this would cause any problems when i attempt to do a direct bank transfer withdraw?
  • 3 replies
    • riverdr3amer
      riverdr3amer
      Basic
      good one ...
    • acetbfish
      acetbfish
      Bronze
      Didn't the stars.fr verify first your account before you deposit there? I thought that this was the case for everyone in order to start playing there. If they verified your account you will be fine. But I also don't think that this letter between your name is a real issue.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by acetbfish
      Didn't the stars.fr verify first your account before you deposit there? I thought that this was the case for everyone in order to start playing there. If they verified your account you will be fine. But I also don't think that this letter between your name is a real issue.
      This, just finished going through all that agony. To be honest, all you can do is ask their support. I am not 100% sure of what happens on the .fr network :)