Stars.fr bank transfer withdrawal - missing last name

• djevlen
      djevlen
      Silver
      Hi,
      I am about to withdraw some money from my Stars.FR account, however my stars.fr account is registered to "Name Nameson"(fictional:p) and my bank account is registered to "Name A Nameson", so I was wondering if this would cause any problems when i attempt to do a direct bank transfer withdraw?
  • 3 replies
    • riverdr3amer
      riverdr3amer
      Basic
      good one ...
    • acetbfish
      acetbfish
      Bronze
      Didn't the stars.fr verify first your account before you deposit there? I thought that this was the case for everyone in order to start playing there. If they verified your account you will be fine. But I also don't think that this letter between your name is a real issue.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by acetbfish
      Didn't the stars.fr verify first your account before you deposit there? I thought that this was the case for everyone in order to start playing there. If they verified your account you will be fine. But I also don't think that this letter between your name is a real issue.
      This, just finished going through all that agony. To be honest, all you can do is ask their support. I am not 100% sure of what happens on the .fr network :)