This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] T9s river bluffjam

• zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      villain is some weirdo reg, he seems to be playing pretty solid overall but i see him sitting with random stacks ever time

19/14/ Af:3 3B:6, wtsd:16
      ftcb: 44 fold to turn bet:38

i bet turn here to fold his underpairs and 2nd pairs and weak aces, river i think he cant have sets and almost any flushes, while i can have a decent amount of them so i jam and expect to put a lot of pressure (and fold out) mostly any of his pair/2p hands

iPoker - $0.20 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BB: $26.53
      UTG: $20.10
      Hero (MP): $20.10
      CO: $20.69
      BTN: $3.53
      SB: $7.60

SB posts SB $0.10, BB posts BB $0.20

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.30) Hero has T:spade: 9:spade:

fold, Hero raises to $0.60, CO calls $0.60, fold, fold, fold

Flop: ($1.50, 2 players) A:diamond: 7:heart: 4:heart:
      Hero bets $1.20, CO calls $1.20

Turn: ($3.90, 2 players) K:spade:
      Hero bets $3.00, CO calls $3.00

River: ($9.90, 2 players) 6:heart:
      Hero bets $15.30, fold

Hero shows T:spade: 9:spade: (High Card, Ace)
      Hero wins $9.41
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Turn and River are complete spew.

Turn: Don't bet this with pure air. He never folds weak Aces on the Turn unless he has a read that you never ever 2barrel bluff.

River: You have no flush blockers in your range, and you overbet the pot, giving yourself really bad odds on a bluff. Just pot the River if you want to bluff, and I think you should after betting the Flop.

I just disagree with betting Turn in the first place, and you should have barreled Turn only with stuff with some equity, like QhJc.