Stars is rigged!!!! New Evidence!!!

• Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Gold
      Ladies and gentlemen!

I have found new proof that proves that PokerStars is rigged and wants you to lose all your money to other non-related to PokerStars players!!!

Ever thought what RNG stands for????

Noooooo.... It's not Random Number Generator!

Guess what..

Rigged Number Generator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is proof. Provided by a reliable source.

• 7 replies
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      looks like some solid serious evidence

love that "run good" small button :D
    • jules97
      jules97
      Bronze
      oooh ooh i have the original

• hendo2000
      hendo2000
      Bronze
      You forgot one button "AA vs KK first hand of the tournament", but other than that spot on :f_biggrin:
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      [x] Proof ITT
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      PS moderators just closed normal thread that was watched by 4000 people but left open thread that is created by fkn degenerate that just trolls every thread. So you know what pokerstrategy, go and fuck yourselves, if you want to see only posts you like by degenerates like this than write it in your T&C and people will not have to waste their time. Please delete my account, i don't want to be related with you in any way anymore
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      I closed the thread because it started getting all personal and it lost focus etc.

If you can't keep civil with one another then there is no way a discussion can be held. If you can then it will live.

The thread had been running fine up until the last 24 hours.

If you have an issue with your status here you can contact our customer support and they will gladly assist you in whatever you choose.

Is it really necessary to use the tone you used above?

Regards,
      Gary
    • ghaleon
      ghaleon
      Black
      Yep someone must have misclicked "doomswitch" while browsing my account details yesterday :rolleyes: