NL20 speed stats

• zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      hey, these are my stats for NL20 speed, i feel like im pretty passive and i fold too much, especially on turns, is this true? i feel like im losing a lot of money in these spots

also i think im losing too much for blinds

any feedback appreciated :) thanks
  • 16 replies
    • acetbfish
      acetbfish
      Bronze
      Are you really losing that much from the SB :f_o: ? You would make more money from the SB if you fold every time :D . Also, a good winning player usually has a winrate at about less than -20 bb/100 from the BB. So, I guess that you really have a problem playing from the blinds.
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by acetbfish
      Are you really losing that much from the SB :f_o: ? You would make more money from the SB if you fold every time :D . Also, a good winning player usually has a winrate at about less than -20 bb/100 from the BB. So, I guess that you really have a problem playing from the blinds.
      i dont get what ur saying, mine -15, so is better even than -20BB/100 from BB....

also, yeah, SB kinda sucks, but this is a smallish smaple since i started changing playing styles, in a bigeer sample its
      SB: -21
      BB: -16

im more concerned about the stats though, overall agression and turn play i guess
    • acetbfish
      acetbfish
      Bronze
      I'm a fking retard :D
    • acetbfish
      acetbfish
      Bronze
      Ok, so I checked that again and either your pokertracker has a bug or you are really losing that much from the blinds. It's 1BB=2bb, so e.g. in the SB you are losing 85bb/100..
    • elchipriota
      elchipriota
      Bronze
      Maybe raise your btn a bit wider imo.

Pleno is his coachings says to defend your BB wide, 56s+ I think, as you have position and by time regs will adjust and leave your blinds alone :)
    • booomm
      booomm
      Bronze
      I never play zoom/rush/speed or whatever but I beat nl20 at a reasonable rate so here's a quick overview

fold to 3bet is a bit high, you should aim for sthing around 50. folding 75% mean you are getting exploited. and you fold too much to 3bets from the button (72) while you are getting involved in 3bet pots more often from the CO, that's a leak , you should be trying to play more pots ip.
      you should be openning much wider from the CO too, the difference between your vpip/pfr on the bu and co is just too wide. you are getting punished from the blinds for opening this wide from the bu while being so tight in the co, you should try to balance a bit.
      you fold too much to 3bets from the sb too, 84% is just too high considering that your pfr is 14%, you have to look for more spots to flat or 4bet, most regs get out of line with their 3bets vs sb steals, you should adjust accordinagly, without getting too much out of line with your 4bets, since playing oop bvb just sucks, choose your spots carefully to 4bet. aiming for 60% f3b from sb would be good I guess.
      last thing, you should 3bet slightly more fromm all positions, and especially from bb but again look for good spots to do that since you dont want to be playing oop that often. and 3betting 0.8 from MP is just ridicleous, loosen up a bit against utg raises.
      there are much more adjustements I could talk about but I have no time atm, will comment on rest of stats later.
      gl
    • franeczek
      franeczek
      Global
      I don't know how it works for you but I would strongly advise you to move either to Pokerstars or FTP/Party and play the fast forward format there. 10s for a decision on Ipoker is just retarded. You need to think about the decisions in poker only bots profit from the no time bank there (and given that Ipoker is the shadiest network that basically allow bots I am not suprised at all about it)
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      thx for the reply, booom and everyone else, ill def adjust in some ways :)

franeczek: yeah, ur right about this, ill def think it over
    • jules97
      jules97
      Bronze
      I would 3bet you like mad, coz you are folding a lot.

I think you could definitely find more spots to 3bet too. Especially against LP opens from the blinds, like easily tripple your 3betting from SB. You could call dominating range from the blinds against LP opens and fight for these pots OOP a lot mroe too.

You are opening what looks like (no raise first stat) a very tight range and could most likely open this up a lot more from BTN and CUT.

You are squeezing < than you're 3betting.

Your river call efficiency and W$SD is very very high, so you are never bluff catching. You look like a good candiate to do some big river bluffs on! You are very trustworthy! :D Smart bluff catching fishy guys would help winrate.

Your turn aggression is a little low, you could probably be a bit more aggressive here with some semi bluffs.
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Gold
      Quite low Flop Cbet imo, unless most of your hands are played OOP.
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      thanks for advice man :)

btw, ur all complining about the high ft3b.... i ooked on my overall NL20 stats and its 72%.... yes, it looks pretty high, but on speed tables here from what ive seen its one of the lowest numbers amongst all "regs"... most of people have numbers like 75-85, ive even seen couple of players i have a good sample on playing with 90%+ ft3b...

idk, maybe its because all the retarded MSS'ers, maybe something else... no idea

now im not saying its not a leak or anything, it certainly might be true, but franky, i even seem too stationary and sometimes think i call very very wide vs 3 bets and i 4b bluff a ton.

now what hands would you say i should add into my 3b flatting range? every time i call a hand like T9s, JTs, KJs, 88-JJ lets say, i get destroyed in evluation forums with everyone saying "just fold it pre" etc....
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Gold
      That's why I don't use the eval forum part as I find it really not helping to improve my game. They just tell you that 99% of the hands you are posting there you have to fold preflop unless you are KKvsAA preflop.
    • jules97
      jules97
      Bronze
      Well yeah, I guess if people are only 3betting you 5% or less and with a massively stacked value range, than folding to a lot is a good idea.
      I dunno, are you getting people 3betting you 15-20% in places like blinds v BTN/CUT or BTN v CUT?

I think your cbet flop is fine. High or low cbet strategy can both work fine. Mine is way lower fwiw.

I also think the hand evaluation forums are great. You may disagree with what gets said, but at worst you are thinking about how to improve, discovering new ideas and working through the details. If you disagree, you can always state your case and give reasons and try and then see if it is your thinking that stands up or just a disagreement about reads or something.
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Do you have your raise first in stats?

I'd definitely 3b & squeeze more. For micros your ft3b is fine imo...

And I think your flop cbet is good. Mines about the same, I think I barrel more than you do though.

edit: Your sb w/r isn't great. I'd focus on that, you could half your lose rate with some work.
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Gold
      Originally posted by jules97
      Well yeah, I guess if people are only 3betting you 5% or less and with a massively stacked value range, than folding to a lot is a good idea.
      I dunno, are you getting people 3betting you 15-20% in places like blinds v BTN/CUT or BTN v CUT?

I think your cbet flop is fine. High or low cbet strategy can both work fine. Mine is way lower fwiw.

I also think the hand evaluation forums are great. You may disagree with what gets said, but at worst you are thinking about how to improve, discovering new ideas and working through the details. If you disagree, you can always state your case and give reasons and try and then see if it is your thinking that stands up or just a disagreement about reads or something.
      Well okay, I think I a bit under claimed the eval forum. I mostly use it because I like to work on my own game by my self and discuss some aspects with people I know. The eval forum I think is more for the beginner type players. It could be more useful to use it when you play like NL100 and have the proper status to access it etc.
    • booomm
      booomm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jules97
      I would 3bet you like mad, coz you are folding a lot.

I think you could definitely find more spots to 3bet too. Especially against LP opens from the blinds, like easily tripple your 3betting from SB. You could call dominating range from the blinds against LP opens and fight for these pots OOP a lot mroe too.

You are opening what looks like (no raise first stat) a very tight range and could most likely open this up a lot more from BTN and CUT.

You are squeezing < than you're 3betting.

Your river call efficiency and W$SD is very very high, so you are never bluff catching. You look like a good candiate to do some big river bluffs on! You are very trustworthy! :D Smart bluff catching fishy guys would help winrate.

Your turn aggression is a little low, you could probably be a bit more aggressive here with some semi bluffs.
      yeah very good point too about your W$SD+river call efficiency. you should be winning alot by bluff catching. you just cant value bet fat and stack off a 100bb fish today, so alot of your profit should be coming from bluffcatching busted draws/weak hands turned into bluffs/floats or what so ever. but dont abuse it, always keep in mind that bluffcatching without a strong read is stupid, you don't want to make embarassing calls.