SB: 100 BB
      BB: 100 BB
      UTG: 101.5 BB
      UTG+1: 61.1 BB
      MP: 81.4 BB
      Hero (CO): 137.3 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has Qd Ad

UTG raises to 3 BB, fold, MP calls 3 BB, Hero calls 3 BB, fold, fold, fold

Flop: (10.5 BB, 3 players) 4d 9d Ks
      UTG bets 6 BB, MP calls 6 BB, Hero calls 6 BB

Turn: (28.5 BB, 3 players) 5h
      UTG bets 20 BB, fold, Hero raises to 73 BB, ...

UTG Villian rock
      MP villain fishy

What are your thoughts on the hero's line here? I felt the move on the turn could easily gain credit for a fishy slowplayed set trying to protect against a flush, especially after the passive flop line, and so had a high chance to move the villain off everything in his range except KK. KdJd I don't think this rock is raising with KdJd UTG.
  • 3 replies
    • liguolong
      Well, it looks strange for some ppl who wants to slow play and wants to protect against flush at same time. I might raise flop, but the turn doesn't seem to improve many hands.
    • kymupa

If we hand more concrete stats it would be awesome.

Usually, I would just 3bet this preflop to try to isolate against the fish.

On the flop calling is fine.

On the turn I would definitely not shove here against a rock. When he bets on three streets he is definitely showing strength and I don't think we have enough fold equity here to justify a shove.
      I think we can consider calling in this spot if we don't expect him to check/fold with a set on the river if we hit the flush.

• roopopper
      another BSS hand ?