[NL2-NL10] Grindig cash game 5NL thank u

• pokerboy198229
      pokerboy198229
      Bronze
      Best Bogdan,

Thanks for al your evaluations. I think i made a couple of mistackes and i have to work primairly on my bet sizes.. But i managed to make a profit of $17 bucks after 400 hands dealth and 89 played hands. and that after being out the all night with my girlfriend and afterwards playing one hour session on 5.30 in the morning.

But still i have a lot to learn and thank you for your help.
      BTW what did you mean with an advice button???
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by pokerboy198229
      Best Bogdan,

Thanks for al your evaluations. I think i made a couple of mistackes and i have to work primairly on my bet sizes.. But i managed to make a profit of $17 bucks after 400 hands dealth and 89 played hands. and that after being out the all night with my girlfriend and afterwards playing one hour session on 5.30 in the morning.

But still i have a lot to learn and thank you for your help.
      BTW what did you mean with an advice button???
      Hi Pokerboy,

Glad you were able to show a profit during your session.

When you leave a reply on the forums (to one of the hands one of us judges evaluated for you) you have an option to activate a button called "advise judge to take another look at the hand" which will flag that particular hand for us. That way we know that you are looking for more clarification for a particular hand.

Otherwise you run the risk of us not seeing your replies as the amount of hands being posted here is high.

Best of luck at the tables.

Bogdan