Bronze
      BTN: $10.79 (107.9 bb)
      SB: $12.96 (129.6 bb)
      BB: $9.73 (97.3 bb)42/7/fld cbet 38/69 hands
      MP: $7.17 (71.7 bb)
      CO: $11.10 (111 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A :heart: K:heart:
      3 folds, SB raises to $0.40, BB calls $0.30

Flop: ($0.80) 9:heart: K:spade: 6:heart: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.55, BB raises to $1.10, SB calls $0.55

Turn: ($3) 4:diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, BB bets $1.10, SB calls $1.10

River: ($5.20) 9:spade: (2 players)
      SB checks, BB bets $1.10, SB calls $1.10

hmm on the flop i dindt wnat to raise him even though i could for value . But i just want to keep all his bluffs/weaker hands in + we dont have to protect with the nut FD .
      on the turn river is any point raise for value against his weak bets ?
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi noulispa,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: IF we were in position I agree with a call on the flop. But like this we risk letting him check back the turn and we lose a lot of value.

As played why are we not raising turn for value? we are playing our hand really weak and are losing a ton of value from worse hands like Kx or draws.

I'd raise turn to $3-$4 and go with the hand.
    • noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      hello ,

On the turn if we raise him and he goes all in we call ? (its a math prob i can figure out ? ) but what range do we put him on 2pairs + right ?

EDIT: you say i go with the hand . Yes i am scared that i might get it in behind . IF we want to raise him and get it in why not make it on the flop ? cause if we want to get it in it would better to do it on the flop not loosing him if a flus come .
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by noulispa
      hello ,

On the turn if we raise him and he goes all in we call ? (its a math prob i can figure out ? ) but what range do we put him on 2pairs + right ?

EDIT: you say i go with the hand . Yes i am scared that i might get it in behind . IF we want to raise him and get it in why not make it on the flop ? cause if we want to get it in it would better to do it on the flop not loosing him if a flus come .
      Well yes, I would raise the flop here but as you played it I'd raise at least the turn.

He can play Kx like this with his raise on the flop and even worse pairs/draws.