Hey!

• Ermalf
      Ermalf
      Bronze
      Hey guys,my name is Ermal and im new in this forum/community.
      Im a guy who loves poker and I realy think I got to learn more about poker,I found this place by a guy who suggested me on youtube.I thought I had to give it a try because everyone was supporting this site.I passed the quiz and now im waiting for my money to start over :) .I hope that's not a scam or a lie like some other websites which I belive is not.Anyway ,Im pretty sure we will have a good time together(on forum ofc).So,that's about it I guess :P
  • 4 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi Ermalf.
      Welcome to PokerStrategy.com !

Congratulations on passing the Quiz.

While you're waiting for your money, why not check out all of the strategy articles and videos that relate to the variety of poker that you like to play.

While you're here perhaps you could tell us...
        What form(s) of poker do you like to play?
        What limits do you play -- or will you be playing?
        How long have you been playing?

Be sure to keep your eye on the home page for promotions and events.

There is so much here it is hard to put it all in one email without swamping you.

Have fun!

Best regards,
      --VS
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Welcome Ermalf!

PokerStrategy.com is definitely not a scam, we have nearly 6 million members worldwide!

Congratulations on passing the quiz! What poker room have you chosen for your free poker money then?

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • Ermalf
      Ermalf
      Bronze
      Thank you all for welcomming me in here and there are the answers for your questions.

What form(s) of poker do you like to play? I like Texas Hold ‘Em.
      What limits do you play -- or will you be playing? I will be playing on low limits first and after that we'll see...
      How long have you been playing? For like 6 years.

What poker room have you chosen for your free poker money then? Poker770,it seem to have better offers and I think it's way simplier.

Regards,
      Ermal
    • Gentari
      Gentari
      Global
      Hey

Good Luck with Poker770, I got my free money on there too :)

I played the $1 SNG tournaments, they are pretty easy if you follow the strategies on this site.

Traffic is not great, but there are lots of different things to try :)