Mb Deposit Problem (All Pokerroom)

• masdhika
      masdhika
      Bronze
      i try to make a deposit like usual using skrill, but the weird thing is i can't make a deposit using my skrill balance, i have to deposit using credit card ( via skrill ) does anyone else having this issue?

sorry for my bad english

if you'd like i could provide step by step pictures to see what i mean
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey masdhika,

Any luck sorting this out since? Maybe you don't have enough money to pay from your Skrill balance? That is the only time I have seen that message before :(

Let me know,
      Gary
    • staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by masdhika
      i try to make a deposit like usual using skrill, but the weird thing is i can't make a deposit using my skrill balance, i have to deposit using credit card ( via skrill ) does anyone else having this issue?

sorry for my bad english

if you'd like i could provide step by step pictures to see what i mean
      Take in mind fees when you're depositing - currency converting or any other kind. If you're trying to deposit all your skrill balance, then there's not enough for fees, and then there's not enough money in your balance to deposit.

If there's enough money in your balance, though, I have no idea then.
    • Jafreiteris
      Jafreiteris
      Bronze
      I HAVE THE SAME SHIT ON MY SIDE. Last week was okey, now i think its have new system that auto detects (you have to choose payment options before, like pay with your balance or deposit, now its insta say you have enough) but the system detects SHIT. Push pay button mini window appear: |Pay with new credit/debit card| Go f yourself mini window you know shit

I hope it fixed soon.
    • Jafreiteris
      Jafreiteris
      Bronze
      Okey some how deposited by lowering deposit sum.