fozzz

• fozzz
      fozzz
      Bronze
      Hi,
      My name is Jordan and I am a 21 year old Canadian. I play the acoustic and sing for a hobby. I also like to party!

Question 1: What is your motivation for playing poker? I would like to become rich and make money from playing poker to be honest. That being said, I love poker and simply love the adrenaline and thrill I get from it. I'm kind of an adrenaline junkie!

Question 2: What are your weaknesses when playing poker? being a new play I have a lot of weaknesses. one of them being my lack of knowledge in strategy and math when it comes to poker, I'm hoping to develop in that area of my game really soon.

Question 3: What does it mean to play tight aggressive? there are three principles in order to play tight aggressive and they are 1)play tight: this means that you don't have to play every hand you get. knowing which hand is a good hand and playing that hand as well as folding what might seem like a good hand. 2)play aggressive: apply pressure to your opponent by betting and raising in hopes that he will make a mistake. 3)play position: if you act before your opponent then he has position on you, but if your opponent acts before you then you have position on him. Having good position on your opponent will help you get a better read on your opponent.
  • 1 reply