Hero (BB): 402.55 BB
      UTG: 114.35 BB
      MP: 123.4 BB
      CO: 61.5 BB
      BTN: 103 BB
      SB: 116.45 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, Hero posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has Q:club: K:diamond:

fold, fold, CO raises to 3 BB, BTN calls 3 BB, fold, Hero raises to 10 BB, fold, BTN calls 7 BB

Flop: (23.5 BB, 2 players) 8:club: K:heart: 8:heart:
      Hero bets 11.75 BB, BTN calls 11.75 BB

Turn: (47 BB, 2 players) 7:diamond:
      Hero checks, BTN bets 25 BB, Hero calls 25 BB

River: (97 BB, 2 players) 8:diamond:
      Hero checks, BTN checks

Hero shows Q:club: K:diamond: (Full House, Eights full of Kings) (Pre 46%, Flop 92%, Turn 9%)
      BTN shows 7:spade: 7:club: (Full House, Eights full of Sevens) (Pre 54%, Flop 8%, Turn 91%)
      Hero wins 92.15 BB

CO 2.3 l hands, 19/13, fold to 3bet 80.
      BU 289 hands, 23/19 fold to 3bet 76

Is sqeeze ok? I was not sure if 10bb is enough, because CO folds so high, and I think for him it doesnt matter much how much I size. if BU calls I am ok against his range.

I cbet flop, because I would cbet with any hand. On turn, I usually check with medium strength hand in 3bet pot, for pot control, because I think he will not call bet bet bet with worse unless he is huge fish

Definitely there is a bugg in posting hands. I post this hand with title "KQ sqeeze" and it posts hand with the same title, which I posted yesterday. It happend to me the same error before. then I just change title, and it posts correctly.
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      Hi mla,

Preflop: I think that OOP we should definitely add 1-2 BB to our size, so at least 11-12 BB there.The odds that people get when we 3-bet so small are good so even tighter guys will still find more calls, especially IP.

If we were on the BTN then 10 BB would be fine.

Postflop: BTN's range is the widest (and weakest) of the two since he calls after calling an initial raise. Your cbet is perfectly fine and i don't mind the ck on the turn to let him bet his floats or check back his pairs at which point we can bet the river.

As far as the bug goes I have not heard of it before and that definitely sounds odd.