playing online

• gparce
      gparce
      Bronze
      I`m having trouble playing at titan poker...i consider myself a pretty decent player....tight aggressive, but am having trouble with people that just call anything before the flop....yesterday i had pkt aces and was the big blind....two people got into the hand i raised the next person reraised and so did the second....i reraised and we kept on going until we capped the pot...the flop Q59 i raised one of them folded the next guy reraised. i was scared of the trip queens but said what the heck and reraised....we capped-----Turn ACE i had trips right we capped again...River 5 we capped....the guy had pkt 5`s that idiot was supposed to fold his hand before the flop he had 9 hands that beat him preflop....it just pisses me off those people that think anypoket is good....IS THERE A WAY TO PLAY AGAINST THOSE KINDS OF PLAYERS?
  • 2 replies
    • TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      Basically this is a classic cooler (you both had very strong hands), technically you sucked out on him as most of the money was in postflop. It seems you made no mistakes in this hand, therefore you can be happy that you will win it most of the time AA vs 55 as he won't hit the set very often.

Dealing with variance is the hardest aspect of the game.
    • RoyalePSG1
      RoyalePSG1
      Basic
      its a cooler and 55 is a playable hand