Bronze
      MP: $13.27 (132.7 bb)
      CO: $2.69 (26.9 bb)
      BTN: $10.33 (103.3 bb)
      SB: $17.93 (179.3 bb)64/45/fld cbet 22/PF agg 40-50-50/WTSD 40/hands 95
      BB: $21.74 (217.4 bb) 30/13/149 hands

Preflop: Hero is BTN with T :club: 7:club:
      2 folds, BTN raises to $0.30, SB calls $0.25, BB calls $0.20

Flop: ($0.90) 6:heart: 2:club: 8:club: (3 players)
      SB bets $0.50, BB folds, BTN raises to $1.50, SB calls $1

Turn: ($3.90) A:diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, BTN bets $2, SB calls $2

River: ($7.90) 2:spade: (2 players)
      SB checks, BTN checks

preflop i open T7s from the btn to play IP with the fishy blinds.

the SB looks fishy . I i am not sure if the raise on the flop is good we got a lot of outs though but i dont know if i got FE so its better to just call. The good thing though with the raise is that he probably check the turn and if we miss we can see the river for free.

the turn though is an A a good card to barrell . so i bet again and if i get called i got 12 outs .

river i could bet again but the 2 isnt the best card and i dont think that he fold much so i check back
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Noulispa,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: Unless you have a plan for what would happen if you get 3-bet i would look at just calling.

As played I think that your turn bet should be larger if you really want villain to fold anything there. He will not fold draws but you want him folding 6x or other small pairs which is asking a bit from a fish and thus a 1/2 pot bet would not achieve that.
    • noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      Postflop: Unless you have a plan for what would happen if you get 3-bet i would look at just calling.

Hey about the plan . Yes the prob with the raise is tha if he 3bet we cant call or push so we got to fold . So better to to call . And what are the plan for turn if he fires again ? playing according to pot odd / implied ?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by noulispa

Hey about the plan . Yes the prob with the raise is tha if he 3bet we cant call or push so we got to fold . So better to to call . And what are the plan for turn if he fires again ? playing according to pot odd / implied ?
      He looks like an aggro fish so we should most likely look at calling. We have about 12 outs with our gutshot and FD and these aggro fish like to bluff on scare cards (flush cards) and thus we have more implied odds.