This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] anon tables nl10 sh AJo BTN

• noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      CO: $13.12 (131.2 bb)
      BTN: $10 (100 bb)
      SB: $24.46 (244.6 bb)64/45/cbe t67/fld cbet 22/3bet 21/fld 3bet 38/WTSD 40/hands 95
      BB: $21.34 (213.4 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BTN A :spade: J:diamond:
      CO folds, BTN raises to $0.30, SB raises to $0.95, BB folds, BTN calls $0.65

Flop: ($2) T:heart: 3:diamond: 5:diamond: (2 players)
      SB bets $1.20, BTN calls $1.20

Turn: ($4.40) 2:heart: (2 players)
      SB bets $2.30, BTN folds

preflop when he 3bets when AJ i dont know what option is best ? Fold looks really weak cause he 3bet a lot (but i am not sure if i have seen any of his hands to have a more specific read). 4bet him i though about that but he looks crazy/maniac and he can click it back / 5bet me and i will be in a bad shape . So i decided to call which i dont like it cause i dont have a plan post flop. Maybe call once ? But he seems to be really aggro post flop as well . So what is the best play against him ?

As played i called and on this low flop i called once.. cause he might cbet worst Ahigh K high and stuff. But i am not sure .

Thanks
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Noulispa,

Preflop: Looks like we are facing a maniac here so calling a 3-bet IP 100 BB with AJo is fine. However, since you don't have any reads, you may be better off 4-bet/folding there so you have less guessing to do postflop.

Postflop: As played simply fold the flop with our hand. We have little equity and potentially an aggro/maniac player. Not a great combo for us.