NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($20)
      BB ($42.88)
      UTG ($9.95)
      UTG+1 ($20)
      CO ($38.95)
      BTN ($11.12)

Dealt to Hero T:heart: K:spade:

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.40, Hero raises to $1.40, fold, BTN calls $1

FLOP ($3) 2:diamond: A:diamond: 5:club:

Hero bets $1.70, BTN calls $1.70

TURN ($6.40) 2:diamond: A:diamond: 5:club: 2:heart:

Hero checks, BTN bets $0.60, Hero calls $0.60

RIVER ($7.60) 2:diamond: A:diamond: 5:club: 2:heart: Q:club:

Hero checks, BTN bets $7.42 (AI), Hero folds

BTN wins $7.22

47/13, agg freq turn 55%, 38h

on turn I still beat his floats, bet is so small and he is agro. He can have hands which are not pairs but just dras and I should be beating them with K high. For example 67s
  • 4 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Speed,

Preflop: Do we really consider this hand, with ~50 BBs, a 3-bet for value OOP? I think it's rather weak for that especially since villain doesn't seem to open a lot.

Postflop: As played I would simply check/fold the flop imo. We have no equity and a lot of hands will not fold there including pairs, Ax, draws, etc. if we bet the flop I'd ck/fold the turn. Sure we beat some floats but a lot have equity or some showdown value and he also leaves himself just a PSB and we are OOP so our hopes for a free showdown are slim at best.

I think that you spewed in this hand starting from preflop.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Do we really consider this hand, with ~50 BBs, a 3-bet for value OOP?

I thought its a minraise and and from BTN he might be stealing a lot.

So you prefer calling or foling? Folding for me looks very weak. He can steal iwht 65o imo so he makes a ton from my folds then.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      Do we really consider this hand, with ~50 BBs, a 3-bet for value OOP?

I thought its a minraise and and from BTN he might be stealing a lot.

So you prefer calling or foling? Folding for me looks very weak. He can steal iwht 65o imo so he makes a ton from my folds then.
      That doesn't mean that he can call with 65o, and he is shorter and has position. Our hand rarely flops and we can easily be dominated by his calling range. On top of that we can't even be sure of the FE that we have both preflop and postflop. He doesn't seem an overly loose player preflop (in terms of PFR) so I don't we lose that much value here OOP just folding or calling. Of course a look at BB would be required before we make a decision
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      oh, BB was agro reg which like to squeze - 10%. So calling would be bad I guess.

So at the same tim checked fish steal stat - total is 25%. So yeah, not maniacal .