This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] A6s 3bet

• mlatasrb
      mlatasrb
      Bronze
      iPoker - $0.20 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BB: 187.35 BB
      UTG: 40.2 BB
      MP: 88.1 BB
      CO: 108 BB
      Hero (BTN): 107.65 BB
      SB: 32.55 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has A:diamond: 6:diamond:

fold, fold, CO raises to 3 BB, Hero raises to 9 BB, fold, fold, CO calls 6 BB

Flop: (19.5 BB, 2 players) Q:heart: 7:spade: 4:diamond:
      CO checks, Hero bets 13 BB, CO calls 13 BB

Turn: (45.5 BB, 2 players) 3:diamond:
      CO checks, Hero checks

River: (45.5 BB, 2 players) 5:club:
      CO checks, Hero bets 45.5 BB, CO calls 45.5 BB

CO shows Q:club: K:club: (One Pair, Queens) (Pre 44%, Flop 81%, Turn 66%)
      Hero shows A:diamond: 6:diamond: (Straight, Seven High) (Pre 56%, Flop 19%, Turn 34%)
      Hero wins 129.7 BB

600 hands, 20/17, fold to 3bet 72, fold to cbet in 3bet pot 4/5 call 1/5

I 3bet because he folds often enough, and I have playable hand IP.
      Is it ok to take free card on turn? Or bet bet to try to fold his JJ, TT or similar.
      On river I was not sure if I should bet 3/4, pot or shove? I think shove should be the best, because it would look as total bluff given my line, and maybe I get call even with TT, JJ. I was not sure if he is analysing hand in that way, so I just bet pot.
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Preflop: I prefer flatting here. I think A6s plays well enough to call here.

Flop: Flop bet is extremely questionable. He is not folding QX and pocketpairs which is a good part of his range. I don't mind the Flop cbet too much but you must have the intention of firing multiple barrels on some cards

Turn: You got pretty much the best card in the deck to bluff at. Easy Turn bet to fold out TT/99 type of hands.

River: Then I would just jam after betting the Turn.

Thanks.