Sebastian

• sebsejr
      sebsejr
      Bronze
      Hi there,

My name is Sebastian and i have been playing poker for around a year. Pokerstrategy is the reason i started playing, after i saw the site sponsoring a starcraft 2 tournament. After that i started reading some articles and deposited 30 dollars on stars. I have read all the bronze articles and watched some videos, but i never got my account tracked so i have moved on to a lot of other learning sites. I have watched coachings with veriz here aswell, which taught me a lot!

I have steadily improved my play, and am currently sitting on a 470 dollar BR. Looking to play nl16/nl25 in the near future. I do feel like my game has been struggling a bit lately, especially on nl16. I would therefore appreciate some feedback on my stats. I have also posted many hands in the hand evaluation forum btw.

I am going to include my stats for the last month or so, seeing as that is when i switched from FR to 6max. I am not sure which stats are relevant so i am going to include 2 images, containing quite a large variety of stats.

http://imgur.com/a/FVP3m

Thanks a bunch!
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hello Sebastian,

Welcome to the course.

For more information on each lesson please visit this link: Welcome to the No Limit Beginners Course Forums

Best of luck and keep us posted.

As a side note, would you be able to zoom in the images a bit? I have a hard time seeing those numbers (if you make them 3 images rather than 2 it should show larger).

Bogdan
    • sebsejr
      sebsejr
      Bronze

lol, sorry about the size again, too big this time i will get it eventually :)
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hey Sebastian,

No worries, it looks good now.

I'll give you a few pointers, based on what I see:
      • We should steal more in the CO (23-24% isn't nearly enough)
      • You also steal more in the SB than in the BTN. This doesn't add up because in the BTN we have position and in the SB we don't. We should add more hands in the BTN and remove some from the SB.
      • At these limits I think you can cbet more on the flop and possibly even the turn.

There are other things of course but this would be a good start (based on just stats).