Hero (BB): 100 BB
      UTG: 55.75 BB
      MP: 95.75 BB
      CO: 207.2 BB
      BTN: 101.5 BB
      SB: 93.65 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, Hero posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has K:diamond: A:club:

fold, fold, CO raises to 4 BB, fold, fold, Hero raises to 13 BB, CO calls 9 BB

Flop: (26.5 BB, 2 players) 4:club: 3:spade: T:diamond:
      Hero bets 15 BB, CO calls 15 BB

Turn: (56.5 BB, 2 players) Q:spade:
      Hero bets 31 BB, fold

Hero shows K:diamond: A:club: (High Card, Ace)
      Hero wins 53.7 BB

250 hands 29/24, fold to 3bet 64. call cbet 2/3 fold 1/3 on flop

Is it ok bet turn with additional outs? shove river on blank to make him fold Tx, 99, JJ, 88?
  • 2 replies
    • cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      What do you think he called your 3bet with? im guessing something like 77-QQ and broadways.

You can throw a CB on the dry flop with 2 overs and backdoor straight draw.

on the turn you get a gutshot and 2 overs and Q is an overcard to the board and him calling the flop usually indicates he has a piece of it usually the T or some pocket pair and Q weakened his range.

I think on blank rivers ill shove all in myself and fold out his turn range weakened by the Q, of course also bet if you hit K or A. since i want maximum fold equity because i dont hit most of the time, ill want to bet smaller on the turn so that i have close to pot size bet left on the river

regards
      cgf
    • mlatasrb
      mlatasrb
      Gold
      Originally posted by cutegoldfish

I think on blank rivers ill shove all in myself and fold out his turn range weakened by the Q, of course also bet if you hit K or A. since i want maximum fold equity because i dont hit most of the time, ill want to bet smaller on the turn so that i have close to pot size bet left on the river

regards
      cgf
      So if you bet smaller turn, to have pot size on the river, do you also bet pot size if K, or A come? Then villian would have additional scare card, and I cant expect him to call pot size bet or shove on river with middle pair. I would expect him to call only with sets, or AT, AQ.
      And if we bet small on turn when we dont have strong hand, is thinking opponent going to exploit it?