w34z3l's cash game HUD - Version 2.4

    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Joined: 03.08.2009 Posts: 13,321
      HM2 Notecaddy Version - $50
      HM2 Regular Version - $30
      PT4 Regular Version - $20

      All purchases include Skype support and upgrades for life.

      Here is an overview of the popups on the flagship Notecaddy Version of the HUD. Smoother and cleaner than ever!







      Screenshots of Regular HM2 Version


      Not everything has been screenshotted but it should give you a rough idea. HUD is undergoing constant upgrades and improvements so spoilers may not always show the very latest version. (Ps right click image and choose open in new tab to see a zoomable version of the image.)






      Notecaddy Features






      PT4 Screenshots




  • 69 replies
    • Mantelo
      Mantelo
      Gold
      Joined: 12.05.2009 Posts: 626
      Heh, was hoping to steal colored ranges from some parameters :f_cool: Anyway have you identified only VPIP $ PRF for yourself? Personally, I feel more comfortable when all the stats have the ranges in different colors.
      P.S. It's the 1st time I see #hands not next to the players name :f_biggrin:
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Joined: 03.08.2009 Posts: 13,321
      Originally posted by Mantelo
      Heh, was hoping to steal colored ranges from some parameters :f_cool: Anyway have you identified only VPIP $ PRF for yourself? Personally, I feel more comfortable when all the stats have the ranges in different colors.
      P.S. It's the 1st time I see #hands not next to the players name :f_biggrin:
      Yeah, I did actually define variable colours for all stats, then it did my head in, so I reverted. I think it's possible some of the other stats change, like I think it's possible ATS switches to lighter colour when >40% etc.

      I will do some work on it soon maybe - but it's still a pretty solid HUD I think, been using it for a while. But the popup boxes and stuff could be configured better for sure.

      But if you want to discuss standard parameters here, go for it.

      EDIT - Yeah, I guess I must have removed even the colours from ATS, and 3bet/Ft3bet. Not sure when that happened actually. I'm gonna add some more colours and release w34z3l's HUD 1.1
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Joined: 03.08.2009 Posts: 13,321
      Ok, I upgraded HUD. It's available on my skydrive with the name w34z3l-HUD-v2.0. Thanks for feedback from Mantelo.

      Changes

      - Most of the stats now have variable colours.

      - Afq removed, replaced with generic Ftsteal in blinds.

      - c/r flop replaced with the more generic "raise vs cbet flop"

      - Limp-PF% added

      - #hands stat moved to the top line by player name


      Player name #hands
      AF/Ftsteal/Ats/Ft3bet/3bet
      VPIP/PFR/Donk-flop/RaiseFlopCbet/limpPF
      Cbetflop/FtcbetFlop/CbetTurn/Foldtcbetturn/WTS



      The thing I've realised is that this HUD is not yet transferring with my carefully designed popups. Is it possible to do this in one file? Or do I need to send a separate file for each popup?

      Please provide answer if you know how, and I will upgrade this HUD again with good popups.

      There will be a version for PT4 coming soon also, with the same statistics + colour scheme.


      http://sdrv.ms/15HzpdY - msn space where you can download.
    • noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.01.2010 Posts: 1,280
      Originally posted by w34z3l
      Ok, I upgraded HUD. It's available on my skydrive with the name w34z3l-HUD-v2.0. Thanks for feedback from Mantelo.

      Changes

      - Most of the stats now have variable colours.

      - Afq removed, replaced with generic Ftsteal in blinds.

      - c/r flop replaced with the more generic "raise vs cbet flop"

      - Limp-PF% added

      - #hands stat moved to the top line by player name


      Player name #hands
      AF/Ftsteal/Ats/Ft3bet/3bet
      VPIP/PFR/Donk-flop/RaiseFlopCbet/limpPF
      Cbetflop/FtcbetFlop/CbetTurn/Foldtcbetturn/WTS



      The thing I've realised is that this HUD is not yet transferring with my carefully designed popups. Is it possible to do this in one file? Or do I need to send a separate file for each popup?

      Please provide answer if you know how, and I will upgrade this HUD again with good popups.

      There will be a version for PT4 coming soon also, with the same statistics + colour scheme.


      http://sdrv.ms/15HzpdY - msn space where you can download.
      ty m8 really helpfull i need that ;DD I already download it and use it . Seems really solid HUD .
    • DrRaab
      DrRaab
      Bronze
      Joined: 05.12.2011 Posts: 694
      I've downloaded the super sweet HUD, how do i then put that onto HEM2?
    • 99PROBLEMSS
      99PROBLEMSS
      Bronze
      Joined: 29.08.2012 Posts: 92
      nice job!!!!!
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Joined: 03.08.2009 Posts: 13,321
      In HEM2, go to "hud options" on the main panel.

      Under "displayed stats" tab, click import, and import the .xml file.

      Then under the "site options" tab, select the imported HUD as the default HUD you use.
    • m4nclad
      m4nclad
      Bronze
      Joined: 06.04.2011 Posts: 53
      Cool Hud w34z3l...!!

      Just curious to know with all those stats how do you remember which is which stat without having your "show abbreviations" checked?
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Joined: 03.08.2009 Posts: 13,321
      Originally posted by m4nclad
      Cool Hud w34z3l...!!

      Just curious to know with all those stats how do you remember which is which stat without having your "show abbreviations" checked?
      2 things to say.....

      Firstly, although confusing at first, after a while it's pretty easy to remember and saves screen space.

      Secondly, I have carefully configured popups for this HUD. So if I ever was to forget which stat was which (it'd never happen), I could just see which popup comes up over the stat.

      I would send popups along with the HUD but haven't found out how to do it yet in an easy way.
    • kokicar
      kokicar
      Bronze
      Joined: 04.01.2010 Posts: 107
      nice hud! i'm just wondering what means Ats in first lineup.
    • acetbfish
      acetbfish
      Bronze
      Joined: 11.03.2011 Posts: 804
      Originally posted by kokicar
      nice hud! i'm just wondering what means Ats in first lineup.
      Attempt to steal.
    • staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      Joined: 28.03.2011 Posts: 1,346
      Originally posted by w34z3l


      The thing I've realised is that this HUD is not yet transferring with my carefully designed popups. Is it possible to do this in one file? Or do I need to send a separate file for each popup?

      Using PT4. Any chance I could know what popup stats you use for each stat? Would be really helpful. thanks.
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Joined: 03.08.2009 Posts: 13,321
      Hi,

      Sorry for no update.

      PT4 HUD is now available to download.

      Popups are undergoing an overhaul. One or two may transfer with the HUD but hopefully they will be complete within 2-3 weeks (at least for the HM2 version). So stay tuned.
    • vdkjessica
      vdkjessica
      Bronze
      Joined: 31.07.2013 Posts: 27
      I know its a 5 months old thread but no news about updating HUD pop up? I think you have to upload them all individually. Thanks anyway :)
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Joined: 02.09.2010 Posts: 9,745
      Originally posted by vdkjessica
      I know its a 5 months old thread but no news about updating HUD pop up? I think you have to upload them all individually. Thanks anyway :)
      Hi, vdkjessica

      Welcome to PokerStrategy.com !

      If you follow the thread through, there is a link that you can click that takes you to a place where you can download the various HUDs

      Best of luck,
      --VS
    • vdkjessica
      vdkjessica
      Bronze
      Joined: 31.07.2013 Posts: 27
      Yes i downloaded it but the HUD pop up are not included thats why i asked :)
    • martinstids
      martinstids
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.01.2010 Posts: 282
      Thanx!
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Joined: 03.08.2009 Posts: 13,321
      sorry will upload some stuff soon, there didn't seem a lot of interest
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Joined: 03.08.2009 Posts: 13,321
      Ok so I uploaded PT4HUD. Not really sure if the popups will work. It may be that you need to configure it manually.

      If someone could let me know what happens that would be cool.

      As for the HM2 HUD. It's fully designed including popups but not sure if I can upload it just yet because I didn't do a lot of the work myself.