w34z3ls cash game HUD - Notecaddy Version 2.2 is here!!!

• w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      CLIFF NOTES - Best HM2 cash game HUD on the internet including notecaddy support (screenshots below)
      Ideal for 6max/FR

Notecaddy Version - $50
      Regular Version - $30
      Free Version - Free

Paid versions include skype support and upgrades for life.

See spoiler for upgrade log.

HM2 Advanced Notecaddy Version 2.2

Hey Guys,

Version 2.2 is out. Bunch of changes.

- Notecaddy badges now appear after a more reasonable sample.
      - Definitions for stats and badges are now separate
      - Many popup stats replaced with Notecaddy stats instead of HM2 stats
      - Fixed bug with some stats not appearing if below a certain value
      - Limp and 3bet popups reworked

Plans going forward are to continue replacing popup stats with Notecaddy stats, adding additional definitions and eventually becoming an official Notecaddy package. There are now a few different tutorials on my site also.

If you'd like more info then feel free to add me in the community.

Thanks,
      w34z3l

HM2 Advanced Notecaddy Version 2.0

Ok, so it's finally here. Notecaddy version 2.0.

Huuge, overhaul. The results are that the badges are much cleaner and much better designed. 90% of the badges are also now custom badges that you won't find elsewhere.

The HUD also comes now with a huge amount of custom stats. Not sure on the exact number. 150+ or so. There is not a lot now separating this HUD from some of the big name Notecaddy packages out there. And I'm still selling it for $50.

By the time version 3 of this HUD is released the product will be significantly better than anything out there so I will be at liberty to start locking some of the stats and charging hundreds of dollars. I might not do this, we'll see how it goes, I like the fact that this is currently at a competitive price. Remember your purchase is for life meaning permanent upgrades. Probably a good idea to purchase now if you are interested in being part of the project.

Also I want you guys to know that the content I promised the initial subscribers is now appearing.

For example check out the following vid to whet your appetite for the badges.

The New Badges - Walkthrough
      https://www.dropbox.com/s/piv1k0rtzzfyhwm/Notecaddy%20Badges%20Tutorial.mp4?dl=1

There are other HUD tutorials available now including installation tutorials.

If you are serious about improving your poker game, then a $30 or $50 investment is nothing in the big scheme of things.

Advanced PT4 hud now available!

Hey guys,

Got some really great news. 1st version of the PT4 advanced HUD is now ready. It will initially be retailing at $30.

The even better news is that I will sell at half price ($15), for the first 10 guys to purchase! Offer expires end of December! Should be a steal at $15 =)

Some screenshots ---->

If you would like to purchase, please add me on Skype. My Skype alias is the same as pokerstrategy.com alias.

Version 1.7 (HM2)

Hey guys,

Proud to present release of version 1.7. Now approaching 50 custom stats and badges, so the notecaddy side of things is really starting to take shape.

The regular version of HUD has also been tweaked and should be in good shape for you looking to play on stars and FTP under the new rules. Might be especially good if you had an expensive notecaddy package with a bunch of custom stats which is now useless.

Also....some of you will be pleased to know that PT4 full version of the HUD is in production.

Version 1.6

Hey guys!!

Proud to present the release of version 1.6. Not even going to put the price up just yet but I guess it will be imminent.

HUD is now starting to display some of the features that will really set it apart from other products on the market. Introducing the bluff-catch cheat-sheet.

Along with corresponding badges to indicate whether a player is bluffing frequently in a certain situation.

along with badges to indicate standard sizing of open-raise from our opponents. Whether they prefer 2-2.5x, 3x or 4x etc.

For example -

Indicates whether villain has shown up with a bluff over 30% of the time when 3barreling the river. If a player does not have this badge we can typically fold all bluff-catchers when facing a 3barrel

Indicates whether villain has shown up with a bluff over 30% of the time after we check both and turn and river OOP.

Kind of a steal at $50 imo

Version 1.5
      Booom. w34z3's alpha HUD version 1.5 is now released.

With some additional squeezing popups....

And BADGES!

Most of the work will now focus on using cutom note-caddy stats to offer definitions you can't find elsewhere. Currently there are some really obvious stats that are completely missing from HM2 default stats, so work has already begun on coding these.

So the standard non-notecaddy version of the HUD is essentially complete. I will probably spend a bit of time tweaking the colours but afterwards all future upgrades will be note-caddy based.

Free Version

Download here http://sdrv.ms/15HzpdY (link is perfectly safe, to my MSN skydrive)

There is a version for HM1, PT4, and HM2, so make sure you download the right one.

VPIP/PFR are variable colours to help quickly identify opponents.

AF/Afq/Ats/Ft3bet/3bet
      VPIP/PFR/Donk-flop/Checkraise-flop/#hands
      Cbetflop/FtcbetFlop/CbetTurn/Foldtcbetturn/WTS

Enjoy!

Advanced Version!!

The download link is for an older HUD which I give away for free. If you want the latest most advanced version of HM2 HUD it is available for $50. This includes skype support and upgrades for life. Eventually it will be a complete package costing over $100 so buying now should be a +EV future investment. Training material on using HUD features will also be made available to subscribers some time in the future. This is a one time payment. Keep in mind that the free version is still a very solid HUD and should have most of the things you need. The advanced version is especially for those who hope to take their game to the next level.

The latest version of my cash game HUD now includes support for notecaddy features and I'm currently working hard on notecaddy custom stats to make this one of the best cash-game HUD's available. If you'd prefer just HM2 HUD/popups without the notecaddy support, this is available for $30. You can upgrade at any time by paying the difference between the regular and the notecaddy version.

Screenshots of Regular HUD

Not everything has been screenshotted but it should give you a rough idea. HUD is undergoing constant upgrades and improvements so spoilers may not always show the very latest version. (Ps right click image and choose open in new tab to see a zoomable version of the image.) The advanced version is available for HM2 only so if you are using PT4, check out the free version.

Notecaddy Preview Features

If you are interested in the advanced version please send me a message through the community tool or add me on skype. (Same as pokerstrategy.com alias).
  • 64 replies
    • Mantelo
      Mantelo
      Silver
      Heh, was hoping to steal colored ranges from some parameters :f_cool: Anyway have you identified only VPIP $ PRF for yourself? Personally, I feel more comfortable when all the stats have the ranges in different colors.
      P.S. It's the 1st time I see #hands not next to the players name :f_biggrin:
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by Mantelo
      Heh, was hoping to steal colored ranges from some parameters :f_cool: Anyway have you identified only VPIP $ PRF for yourself? Personally, I feel more comfortable when all the stats have the ranges in different colors.
      P.S. It's the 1st time I see #hands not next to the players name :f_biggrin:
      Yeah, I did actually define variable colours for all stats, then it did my head in, so I reverted. I think it's possible some of the other stats change, like I think it's possible ATS switches to lighter colour when >40% etc.

I will do some work on it soon maybe - but it's still a pretty solid HUD I think, been using it for a while. But the popup boxes and stuff could be configured better for sure.

But if you want to discuss standard parameters here, go for it.

EDIT - Yeah, I guess I must have removed even the colours from ATS, and 3bet/Ft3bet. Not sure when that happened actually. I'm gonna add some more colours and release w34z3l's HUD 1.1
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Ok, I upgraded HUD. It's available on my skydrive with the name w34z3l-HUD-v2.0. Thanks for feedback from Mantelo.

Changes

- Most of the stats now have variable colours.

- Afq removed, replaced with generic Ftsteal in blinds.

- c/r flop replaced with the more generic "raise vs cbet flop"

- Limp-PF% added

- #hands stat moved to the top line by player name

Player name #hands
      AF/Ftsteal/Ats/Ft3bet/3bet
      VPIP/PFR/Donk-flop/RaiseFlopCbet/limpPF

The thing I've realised is that this HUD is not yet transferring with my carefully designed popups. Is it possible to do this in one file? Or do I need to send a separate file for each popup?

Please provide answer if you know how, and I will upgrade this HUD again with good popups.

There will be a version for PT4 coming soon also, with the same statistics + colour scheme.

http://sdrv.ms/15HzpdY - msn space where you can download.
    • noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      Originally posted by w34z3l
      Ok, I upgraded HUD. It's available on my skydrive with the name w34z3l-HUD-v2.0. Thanks for feedback from Mantelo.

Changes

- Most of the stats now have variable colours.

- Afq removed, replaced with generic Ftsteal in blinds.

- c/r flop replaced with the more generic "raise vs cbet flop"

- Limp-PF% added

- #hands stat moved to the top line by player name

Player name #hands
      AF/Ftsteal/Ats/Ft3bet/3bet
      VPIP/PFR/Donk-flop/RaiseFlopCbet/limpPF

The thing I've realised is that this HUD is not yet transferring with my carefully designed popups. Is it possible to do this in one file? Or do I need to send a separate file for each popup?

Please provide answer if you know how, and I will upgrade this HUD again with good popups.

There will be a version for PT4 coming soon also, with the same statistics + colour scheme.

http://sdrv.ms/15HzpdY - msn space where you can download.
      ty m8 really helpfull i need that ;DD I already download it and use it . Seems really solid HUD .
    • DrRaab
      DrRaab
      Bronze
      I've downloaded the super sweet HUD, how do i then put that onto HEM2?
    • 99PROBLEMSS
      99PROBLEMSS
      Bronze
      nice job!!!!!
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      In HEM2, go to "hud options" on the main panel.

Under "displayed stats" tab, click import, and import the .xml file.

Then under the "site options" tab, select the imported HUD as the default HUD you use.
    • m4nclad
      m4nclad
      Bronze
      Cool Hud w34z3l...!!

Just curious to know with all those stats how do you remember which is which stat without having your "show abbreviations" checked?
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by m4nclad
      Cool Hud w34z3l...!!

Just curious to know with all those stats how do you remember which is which stat without having your "show abbreviations" checked?
      2 things to say.....

Firstly, although confusing at first, after a while it's pretty easy to remember and saves screen space.

Secondly, I have carefully configured popups for this HUD. So if I ever was to forget which stat was which (it'd never happen), I could just see which popup comes up over the stat.

I would send popups along with the HUD but haven't found out how to do it yet in an easy way.
    • kokicar
      kokicar
      Bronze
      nice hud! i'm just wondering what means Ats in first lineup.
    • acetbfish
      acetbfish
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kokicar
      nice hud! i'm just wondering what means Ats in first lineup.
      Attempt to steal.
    • staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by w34z3l

Using PT4. Any chance I could know what popup stats you use for each stat? Would be really helpful. thanks.
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Hi,

Sorry for no update.

PT4 HUD is now available to download.

Popups are undergoing an overhaul. One or two may transfer with the HUD but hopefully they will be complete within 2-3 weeks (at least for the HM2 version). So stay tuned.
    • vdkjessica
      vdkjessica
      Bronze
      I know its a 5 months old thread but no news about updating HUD pop up? I think you have to upload them all individually. Thanks anyway :)
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by vdkjessica
      I know its a 5 months old thread but no news about updating HUD pop up? I think you have to upload them all individually. Thanks anyway :)
      Hi, vdkjessica

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com !

If you follow the thread through, there is a link that you can click that takes you to a place where you can download the various HUDs

Best of luck,
      --VS
    • vdkjessica
      vdkjessica
      Bronze
      Yes i downloaded it but the HUD pop up are not included thats why i asked :)
    • martinstids
      martinstids
      Bronze
      Thanx!
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      sorry will upload some stuff soon, there didn't seem a lot of interest
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Ok so I uploaded PT4HUD. Not really sure if the popups will work. It may be that you need to configure it manually.

If someone could let me know what happens that would be cool.

As for the HM2 HUD. It's fully designed including popups but not sure if I can upload it just yet because I didn't do a lot of the work myself.