I want to buy FTP Hands Date

• 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey xxiaoping,

Data mining is illegal and not allowed by the Poker rooms. Also, in the English community we do not allow Skype addresses on the forum so I've removed yours from your post.

And finally, I have moved your thread to a more relevant board.

Regards,
      Gary
    • Phoenix2104
      Phoenix2104
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Data mining is illegal and not allowed by the Poker rooms. Also, in the English community we do not allow Skype addresses on the forum so I've removed yours from your post.

And finally, I have moved your thread to a more relevant board.
      Which is the relevant board for illegal requests?
      I'd like to ask for some torrents about poker stuff, so I can place my request in the relevant board myself.
      This thing with tracking software has gone a bit too far imo. Next thing will probably be some kind of software that lets you peek at your opponents' hole cards.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Torrent downloading is illegal so there is no place to put it here at all.

This was originally posted in General Poker Discussion. I moved it to Full Tilt Poker board because it was a question regarding FTP.

Regards,
      Gary
    • Phoenix2104
      Phoenix2104
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Torrent downloading is illegal so there is no place to put it here at all.
      So is data mining as you yourself said, but apparently there is a relevant board for it.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      There isn't, this is the most relevant board for a post like the one above. Anyways as we are getting completely off track I'm going to close this up.

If you post looking for illegal torrents in the future it will be removed.

Regards,
      Gary