This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Poker770 IS the worst poker room

• Gentari
      Gentari
      Global
      I am generally a happy go lucky type, but this is just awful. Again I am locked out of the client while playing some games.

Again I am going to have to get onto support and convince them that I couldn't log in while chip leading a 6max DON with 4 players left inc a shorty.

I know you guys get loads of affilliate stuff, but someone here must have some sway and get on the phone. This is the 2nd thread I have started about this and a few other times I have not even bothered as the games are $1 or $2 but I am getting really annoyed now.

Can someone just say - I will phone up and tell Poker770 that there are masses of complaints? or are you guys too far into the aff thing to look after the players ?
  • 4 replies
    • saruno
      saruno
      Bronze
      william hill down too
    • Gentari
      Gentari
      Global
      Taylor: I inform you that at this point we are experiencing some technical inconveniences and this is the reason why I have asked you to provide me with the code and name of the tables

I have at least got Online support...

I am astounded that a company (iPoker) can allow these things to happen all the time. We all know there are issues with hardware/software at times, but if I turned up to work and about half way through the day couldn't be botherd to work for a few hours I am sure I would have a rod up my arse or worse.

Time to let this go I think, PS strat points are good to view some content, but I am wasting a whole session here when I should be grinding.

I said in a thread before about pros playing on iPoker, not sure how anyone could risk it. Imagine a big MTT... everyone gets blinded out now !!!

If anyone wants me to moan some more then let me know :s_love:
    • Gentari
      Gentari
      Global

at least the online support has been good today :)
    • BAMLara
      BAMLara
      Silver
      the whole ipoker network is down ?( X(