Poker770 IS the worst poker room

• Gentari
      Gentari
      Global
      I am generally a happy go lucky type, but this is just awful. Again I am locked out of the client while playing some games.

Again I am going to have to get onto support and convince them that I couldn't log in while chip leading a 6max DON with 4 players left inc a shorty.

I know you guys get loads of affilliate stuff, but someone here must have some sway and get on the phone. This is the 2nd thread I have started about this and a few other times I have not even bothered as the games are $1 or $2 but I am getting really annoyed now.

Can someone just say - I will phone up and tell Poker770 that there are masses of complaints? or are you guys too far into the aff thing to look after the players ?
  • 4 replies
    • saruno
      saruno
      Bronze
      william hill down too
    • Gentari
      Gentari
      Global
      Taylor: I inform you that at this point we are experiencing some technical inconveniences and this is the reason why I have asked you to provide me with the code and name of the tables

I have at least got Online support...

I am astounded that a company (iPoker) can allow these things to happen all the time. We all know there are issues with hardware/software at times, but if I turned up to work and about half way through the day couldn't be botherd to work for a few hours I am sure I would have a rod up my arse or worse.

Time to let this go I think, PS strat points are good to view some content, but I am wasting a whole session here when I should be grinding.

I said in a thread before about pros playing on iPoker, not sure how anyone could risk it. Imagine a big MTT... everyone gets blinded out now !!!

If anyone wants me to moan some more then let me know :s_love:
    • Gentari
      Gentari
      Global

at least the online support has been good today :)
    • BAMLara
      BAMLara
      Bronze
      the whole ipoker network is down ?( X(