This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] TJ float ip

• zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      floated flop cause villain is kind of a cbet-give up type of player

i get there ott obv, so bet vor value from smaller pairs/some draws and some protection

otr he donks and i have absolutely no idea what this means, i dont think he has many fushes and if he does wouldnt he bet turn with them? could it be some kind of a slowplyed mosnter or something?

23/17 AF:2,6 cbet 67 cb turn:36

iPoker - $0.20 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

Hero (BB): $29.01
      UTG: $26.83
      MP: $36.25
      CO: $9.26
      BTN: $20.97
      SB: $18.84

SB posts SB $0.10, Hero posts BB $0.20

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.30) Hero has J:heart: T:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, fold, SB raises to $0.60, Hero calls $0.40

Flop: ($1.20, 2 players) 5:heart: 8:spade: 8:club:
      SB bets $0.60, Hero calls $0.60

Turn: ($2.40, 2 players) T:spade:
      SB checks, Hero bets $1.40, SB calls $1.40

River: ($5.20, 2 players) 2:spade:
      SB bets $3.00, fold

SB wins $4.94
  • 1 reply
    • imfromsweden007
      imfromsweden007
      Bronze
      Hey,

Weird line by him :f_eek: I don't see this being a bluff especially often though, especially with his small valuebet-looking sizing on the river. It doesn't make much sense for him to check/call a bluff on the turn so if he is bluffing then it is through turning something into a bluff! It is certainly possible he check/calls AK or similar on the turn and then turns it into a bluff on the river, it just seems increadibly unlikely that he thinks his hand is strong enough to c/c on the turn but then weak enough that he has to bluff it on the river. So I would probably fold. The only ones I wouldn't fold against would be fish that could just randomly bet AJ or w/e for no reason at all :)

ifs