This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

DownTurn in basic SSS (Leo258 any advice?)

• SecurityDrew
      SecurityDrew
      Bronze
      Hi Leo

How's the new job going? Missed having the coaching last weekend. Sat in on one of Xarry's sessions He is a master.

Having a bit of a downturn presently. My bankroll is down about 50%. Read some of the forums and came across MintJelly and saw some of the stats from Helmanicks. Realized I was playing a little loose. Here is my overall summary:

So I have been concentrating on tightening up over the last couple of days and have achieved the following:

My question is what should my WTS be? I notice mine is higher than what is recognized as "normal" in the beginner analysis chart. Am I too loose post flop? I am trying to fix my leaks and currently following SSS to the T.

Thanks for your help
  • 1 reply
    • Leo
      Leo
      Bronze
      Another one I missed Drew ;(

Job is going fine, thanks... Just really busy! Ya, xarry2 rocks. If you need quick answers here, I can really suggest you to post this on the SSS hand judging section, as handjudges look there every day. Being in the Dutch community a lot, I sometimes forget to look out for these threads.

Sorry I missed it mate.

Take care,
      Leo