NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($24.43)
      Hero ($23.25)
      UTG ($10.46)
      UTG+1 ($20.50)
      CO ($22.12)
      BTN ($42.91)

Dealt to Hero T:heart: 6:heart:

fold, fold, CO raises to $0.60, fold, SB calls $0.50, Hero raises to $2.40, CO calls $1.80, SB calls $1.80

FLOP ($7.20) 4:diamond: 7:diamond: Q:club:

SB checks, Hero checks, CO bets $3.80, SB folds, Hero folds

CO wins $6.84

CO:

SB: 15/9/1.1, f3bet 67, fcbet 69, 1.5K hands

CO does not like folding to 3bets much and is not folding to cbets, but I thought squueze might look stronger.

SB folds well, he can now call with some weak PP and fold to 3bet or on flop.

Maybe its too loose to 3bet still? Maybe I should wait for conected hand without gaps, so my 3bet frequency gets lower in this spot vs CO.

I have trash on flop, so don't invest anymore. He can have many Qx in his range and draws, underpairs which migth call.

BTW co bets in position vs missed cbets a lot, so if I had KQ there maybe is more valuye in c/c flop?
  • 1 reply
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey SPeedFANat1c,

You don't really even need to have hands like T6s in your range for 3bet bluffing here. You should have plenty of hands like AJ,AT,A9s, KJs, KQ etc etc that are not strong enough to flat that can be turned into a bluff.

Coupled with the fact that neither of these guys is folding extremely often to 3bets, I'd just muck the T6s pf.

Postflop, I'd play the same way and check/fold.

As for your question about CO's bet vs missed cbet. It might be a great idea HU, to not cbet. 3way I'd just bet for value though, CO doesn't appear to be folding that much to cbets either so you can still extract value this way.