How do I connect my PokerStars account to Poker Strategy?

• prime333
      prime333
      Basic
      Title says all you can see I've been here for a while, but I haven't been able to get bronze. I'm trying to get bronze, I've searched around the site and I've been trying to connect my Poker Stars account to Poker Strategy I don't know how to do that if someone can help me thank you.
  • 5 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      You cant is the short answer.

Once you sign up to a poker room without an affiliate you cant retrack the account some rooms will let you do this if you meet certain criteria but stars are renowned for basically saying "fuck you"
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi prime333,
      Unfortunately ExternalUseOnly is absolutely correct.

Retracking of existing accounts:
      If you already have an account at PokerStars you will not be able to get it tracked to PokerStrategy.com. You will not be allowed to open a new account either.

The only suggestion I can make is that you choose another site and get it tracked through Pokerstrategy if this is possible for you.

Here is the link to the sites we deal with sites if you so choose:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

Sorry I can't be of nicer help with this, but if you need anything else just ask.

Regards,

Mal.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi

I have moved the thread to the Pokerstars boards

Regards

Thazar
    • hurla
      hurla
      Bronze
      Does this also apply to full members at pokerstrategy. If I upgrade to Gold status, I still can't connect my stars account to pokerstrategy, is that correct?
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Yes, that's correct.

The only way to connect your account is to create it through Pokerstrategy. If you already had your account before you joined, there is nothing you can do, unfortunately.