UTG ($1.90)
      UTG+1 ($3.80)
      CO ($5.71)
      BTN ($7.02)
      SB Hero ($5.08)
      BB ($4.99)

Pre-flop: ($0.06, 6 players) Hero is SB 5:spade: 5:heart:
      4 folds, Hero raises to $0.16, BB calls $0.12

Flop: 6:spade: 7:club: 5:diamond: ($0.32, 2 players)
      Hero bets $0.25, BB raises to $0.50, Hero calls $0.25

Turn: 4:spade: ($1.32, 2 players)
      Hero checks, BB bets $0.40, Hero calls $0.40

River: 7:spade: ($2.12, 2 players)
      Hero bets $2, 1 fold

Final Pot: $4.12

Hero wins $4.02 ( won +$0.96 )
      BB lost -$1.06

Basically, that board scared the hell out of me: He was in the bb and could easily have been defending his blinds with SC. Didn't have any stats on him either. Should I have reraised on the flop? Probably should have made my cbet a bit bigger to defend against draws? Turn and river I decided to go to a showdown as cheap as possible and his turnbet was on the low side so that I could afford myself a call there? I probably overbet the river there, but I figured that if I had drawn out on him, a straight would pay me off anyways.
      I got pretty lost in that hand :/
  • 1 reply
    • srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      hi
      a set is a very strong hand . always look to put al the money in with 100 bb stacks on any flop when you got a set .
      you should bet pot on this drawy board . dont call his small raise . reraise it because he can do this with a draw and you need protection to your set and of course you want as much money in as you can . then you can bet turn bet river for value . as played i like donking the turn because if he has the straight or flush he will shove . if he has a 2 pair kind of hand he will call otherwise he will check behind
      gl