Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      CO (12.31) 25bb
      BTN (38.35) 77bb
      Robolomos (SB) (39.71) 79bb
      BB (30) 60bb

Pre-Flop: (1.5 SB, 4 players) Robolomos is SB A:spade: 7:club:
      2 folds, Robolomos raises, BB calls

Flop: 8:diamond: K:club: 4:club: (4.0 SB, 2 players)
      Robolomos bets, BB calls

Turn: J:spade: (3.0 BB, 2 players)
      Robolomos bets, BB calls

River: 9:diamond: (5.0 BB, 2 players)
      Robolomos checks, BB checks

Final Pot: 5.0 BB

And I came to realise that the hardest position i'm in is playing Ahi no kicker no redraw with initiative OOP.

Any ideas/thought/board textures/opponent stats to consider?
  • 2 replies
      Bronze
      let him know you have Ax(Ashit) in chat and call yourself a monkeyfist. then tell him to go lick his mothers toes. and then tell him to bet so you can fold. :)
    • taavi1337
      taavi1337
      Bronze
      I like the turn bet alot vs passive fishy opponents, who are peeling the flop and will peel the turn again with a wide range of draws and backdoors. Vs bad aggro guys you can go c/c to avoid a raise and call good river, vs thinking players I like c/c as well and c/f or c/c on the river depending on the river card and reads.

As played, on this river it's tough, it will depend whether he likes to bluff in these spots or not. Vs bad bluffy guys I think you can't fold, as you still beat many flushdraws and 65. But vs less bluffy guys you might sometimes find a c/fold now, many backdoors like T9 and QT came in. Also, you have to consider that fishy guys won't valuebet you too thin here, for example, they could check back JT etc, so when they bet they're more polarised.

This would be my general approach, I hope this helped a bit. The question itself is very wide so to give a good answer I should write like 10 pages :f_biggrin:

So, to sum it up a bit:

- c/c T when likely to get raised and decide on the river then what to do
      - b/f T vs passive guys who would not semibluffraise, when called, decide on the river if c/c or c/f
      - b/calldown T is a bit too thin and expensive imo
      - c/f turn is too weak vs almost anyone, unless they never bluff