This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] anon tables nl4 sh AQo BTN

• noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      UTG: $6.83 (170.8 bb)
      MP: $3.92 (98 bb)
      CO: $4 (100 bb)
      BTN: $4.08 (102 bb)
      SB: $4.82 (120.5 bb)
      BB: $4.14 (103.5 bb)

readless preetty much .

Preflop: Hero is BTN with A :club: Q:heart:
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.12, BTN calls $0.12, 2 folds

preflop i dont want to 3bet cause i dont think he is calling worst (or i dont know it )but he seems regy so i assume that he isnt calling loose preflop oop. So i called Aqo IP

Flop: ($0.30) Q:club: A:heart: 6:club: (2 players)
      CO bets $0.20, BTN raises to $0.66, CO calls $0.46

here i raise to get value from worst hand or draws. And i would be happy to go broke .

Turn: ($1.62) K:diamond: (2 players)
      CO checks, BTN bets $1.08, CO raises to $3.22 and is all-in, BTN calls $2.14

the turn sucks a bit + he check raise us. I beat KQ or some pair + draw hands but AK and J10 got there . its better to fold it ?

River: ($8.06) 2:diamond: (2 players, 1 is all-in)
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi noulispa,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: The flop line is fine but on the turn I don't actually think he can any KQ in his range and it's a bit optimistic to expect a check/shove from a worse hand. Some fishy guys may ck/shove Ax or other draws but you said he isn't fishy.

And we block the Ac (nfd on flop) which means that he can't shove AcXc hands.

So I would be looking to fold.
    • noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      if we didnt got the Ac it would be still a fold ?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by noulispa
      if we didnt got the Ac it would be still a fold ?
      That's closer because villain may feel committed with a strong hand as TP + NFD so I think there we can justify a call.