This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Improving Cash Game with SnGs?

• cheekopeh
      cheekopeh
      Bronze
      Firstly, sorry if my title doesn't make sense. :D

I recently paired my PS acct with FT and got the $20 Ring Game ticket. My account also has a whopping $0.43 in it with around 6,500 FT points.

I decided to use up all my points to play the 15FTP Freeroll 9man Super-Turbo to win the $0.50 SnG Ticket.

1) Which variant of SnGs should I play? I play primarily on Zoom so just thought it would be fun to try SnGs when I don't feel in the mood to grind or study cash. I read that HUSNGs help with handreading and puts you in lots of marginal spots with marginal hands. I think that can help with my Zoom game.

I'm looking to improve my cash game play here so if anyone could suggest which variant of SNGs will help I will greatly appreciate it!

2) With my $20 Ring Game ticket, what is the best limit to play to build my bankroll? Immediately sitting in at NL25 Game, or maybe playing a NL5/NL10 game with a few BIs? I've never played the SSS before but I think it will work greatly on NL10 when I buy-in for 20bbs. I will have 25BI then. And I can cash out whenever I double-up. Any suggestions?
  • 1 reply