Bronze
      BB: $6.03 (150.8 bb)
      UTG: $4 (100 bb)
      MP: $4 (100 bb)
      CO: $0.80 (20 bb)
      BTN: $5.41 (135.3 bb)
      SB: $8.63 (215.8 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BTN with A :spade: J:diamond:
      2 folds, CO calls $0.04, BTN raises to $0.16, SB folds, BB raises to $0.28, CO folds, BTN calls $0.12

Flop: ($0.62) 7:diamond: 2:spade: K:club: (2 players)
      BB bets $0.15, BTN calls $0.15

Turn: ($0.92) T:spade: (2 players)
      BB bets $0.23, BTN raises to $0.70, BB calls $0.47

River: ($2.32) 2:club: (2 players)
      BB checks, BTN checks

the bb was 3beting a lot like 20 % or so . So i defend . I could 4 bet but i dont want to loose him and i want to play a pot IP against his weak range.

on the flop i think he cbet the whole range and prob my A high is good so i call

turn improves me to a str8 and he bets small so i decided to go for a raise

river i ch back cause i dont think that he fold a pair ..

What u think ?
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

You need to know more about his postflop tendencies. And please provide VPIP and PFR. When you provide only his 3bet stats, it's hard to have a good picture of his general tendencies.

Flop: I'm not sure what to make of this small bet. It could be KK or QQ going for thin value. It could be air. It's hard to say. Vs a random fish with a really wide range I don't mind calling (which seems to be the case when he is making these min 3bets preflop).

Problem here is that from my experience these fishes love to trap on the Flop with their monsters. But if we expect him to make random small bets with air then I think we can call Flop and Turn and try to showdown with Ace high