UTG+1 ($1.80)
      MP ($9.49)
      CO ($11.38)
      BTN ($29.15)
      Hero ($10.68)
      BB ($11.19)

Pre-flop: ($0.15, 7 players) Hero is SB 9:diamond: K:diamond:
      5 folds, Hero raises to $0.25, BB raises to $0.70, Hero calls $0.45

Flop: Q:diamond: K:club: T:heart: ($1.40, 2 players)
      Hero bets $0.80, BB calls $0.80

Turn: 5:spade: ($3, 2 players)
      Hero bets $1.80, BB calls $1.80

River: 7:heart: ($6.60, 2 players)
      Hero bets $7.38, 1 fold

Final Pot: $13.65

Hero wins $13.65 ( won +$2.97 )
      BB lost -$3.30

His VP$IP was 13.43, PFR 7.46, AF 1.24, 420 hands.
      I put him on TT to QQ when he reraised my blind steal. I decided to call hoping to get a good flop. I also thought he may be just trying a steal raise (my image was very aggr).
      I fired out a bullet to see where I was at, his call surprised me. I looked through his hand history, and anytime he hit he bet/raised, otherwise it was a folded. So I put him on a draw. Combining my two reads I figured a JJ was the most likely hand.
      Then the turn was dead, so I fired another bullet hoping to scare him off. His call really surprised me here.
      So on the river I had two options. A) Push and create fold equity B) check/fold...
  • 2 replies
    • Faye6891
      Faye6891
      Bronze
      I'd raise it more PF.

I'd raise more on the flop too. (~$1.10)

Turn I'd check/call (don't see any worse hands that would call you except for a SD, but I don't want to play a big pot with TP no kicker) and reevaluate river.

As played I see no reason to push on the river, you're only going to get called by better hands.

You can't really put him on a so tight hand range because of his raise PF, it's clear that you may be trying to steal and your raise is so weak villain could be reraising you with a wide hand range.

If you really think he's on a draw, I think it may be OK to bet turn too, but it makes no sense at all to push river, you'd have to play check/call... in a big pot... with a marginal hand... that's why I'd rather check/call the turn and reevaluate the river (maybe a blockbet would be fine).
    • srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      hi
      make it more preflop . 4 bb its a good a amount in sb vs bb battles .
      i dont like calling his reraise . i would fold or 4 bet preflop if i think he does it light . but folding is safer .
      as played i would like to check down the hand because his 3beting range preflop crushes us on this flop . i would check call flop and probably check fold turn if he fires again
      gl