[NL20-NL50] NL50zoom - just check/fold?

• 4 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Farma,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: Similar to the other hand with the A high flop I think that we can still cbet this. It's connected but also hits our MP perceived range and we can get him to fold better hands. I would probably cbet 2.75 on boards like this and we can even barrel that heart turn and he should fold a lot of his Tx, JJ, and some weaker Qx.

I'd bet 6 on the turn.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Thanks for all the comments bogdan! :)

I actually think the heart is pretty good for him because TJ with a heart wont fold now. I think he folds ATs and TJ without hearts or 9T without hearts but maybe he could change those hands into bluff? He has a lot of Qx in his range.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      Thanks for all the comments bogdan! :)

I actually think the heart is pretty good for him because TJ with a heart wont fold now. I think he folds ATs and TJ without hearts or 9T without hearts but maybe he could change those hands into bluff? He has a lot of Qx in his range.
      I wouldn't expect super light calls from an unknown on that turn, but if his flop range was on the tighter side (which it could be) then I agree it's a bit thin to bet. But we set up the river for a 3-rd barrel which will be hard for him to call with just a one pair hand.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      I just feel like we don't make him fold a lot on the turn.

Let's say this is his PF range: JJ-22,AQs-ATs,KJs+,QJs,JTs,T9s,98s,AQo-AJo,KQo

Then he calls flop with ~ JJ,TdTh,TdTs,9h9s,9h9c,AQs,KQs,QJs,JTs,T9s,AdJd,AsJs,AcJc,KdJd,KsJs,KcJc,AdTd,AsTs,AcTc,AQo,KQo,AhJd,AsJh,AcJh

which is 42 combo's

On the turn he folds only floats like 99 with a heart and AJ with a heart if we are lucky cause he may decide to raise now.

So I think he'll still continue with +- 30 combo's on the turn.