Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $9,75
      Hero:
      $10,00

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (4 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.58 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with A:heart: , K:spade:
      2 folds, SB raises to $0,40, Hero raises to $1,30, SB calls $0,90.

Flop: ($2,60) Q:spade: , 8:diamond: , J:diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1,60, SB raises to $3,70, [I][COLOR=grey]Hero ?

This is happening a lot, I get C/Red very often on my CBets when I'm not making my hand on the flop and rarely when I make my hand on the flop. Does this mean anything or should I change anything? How would u play this flop and what would u do in the future when u don't make ur hands on the flop? Even if u don't reraises preflop but get cold called after u open bet preflop?
  • 2 replies
    • generals007
      generals007
      Bronze
      If you get reraised like every time stop cbetting on this table and just bet when you hit and get lots of money in.

I wouldn't even try to cbet this board, anyways. Nearly every hand that is in his handrange has got sth there ... I'd leave this one be. Let's say it would only be one card between Ace and Ten and the rest is low, it is a cbet situation for me. But again, if you get reraised every time you try, leave it be and let them reraise you on your made hands.

gen
    • srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      hi
      i wouldnt cbet this flop either because it hits his range a lot . being in position i would like to see the next card with 2 overs and a gutshot .
      as played i sugest folding . no reason to put your self in dificult spots at nl10
      gl