This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Cash Result Graph

• zachrina
      zachrina
      Bronze
      Hi,

I am just wanting to find info on how to learn from my HEM2 graph.

My sample size is also small (NL10 FR).
      I am thinking with my non-showdown at -$105, showdown +$185, net +$79 and All-in EV -$17.20:

Does this indicate that I am playing too many hands and folding them before showdown, thus losing massively non-showdown??

So is this a big leak in my game or are other peoples graphs similar when +net win??
      I suppose it could also have the effect of bringing down my +$showdown and +net$ if I would call and go to showdown so could actually indicate good folds??

• 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zachrina
      Hi,

I am just wanting to find info on how to learn from my HEM2 graph.

My sample size is also small (NL10 FR).
      I am thinking with my non-showdown at -$105, showdown +$185, net +$79 and All-in EV -$17.20:

Does this indicate that I am playing too many hands and folding them before showdown, thus losing massively non-showdown??

So is this a big leak in my game or are other peoples graphs similar when +net win??
      I suppose it could also have the effect of bringing down my +$showdown and +net$ if I would call and go to showdown so could actually indicate good folds??

I am going to divide this out Zachrina and make it a post in our No Limit Board if you don't mind. I think it is better than posting it inside another thread where it may not get the attention you deserve.

Just reply and I'll move it as soon as I see you reply :)
    • zachrina
      zachrina
      Bronze
      HollyMichelle

Okay, that's fine.

TY,
      Zach
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Moved :)
    • booomm
      booomm
      Bronze
      I think non showdown line is standard for micros, especially for FR. a part from that you are running above EV wich generally means you are "lucky", but over a 8k sample it means absolutely nothing, and even running above EV over a large sample (200k+) dosent mean you are lucky, I've been running horrible even while above EV and vice versa, so you shouldn't pay too much attention to EV line.