Cash Result Graph

• zachrina
      zachrina
      Bronze
      Hi,

I am just wanting to find info on how to learn from my HEM2 graph.

My sample size is also small (NL10 FR).
      I am thinking with my non-showdown at -$105, showdown +$185, net +$79 and All-in EV -$17.20:

Does this indicate that I am playing too many hands and folding them before showdown, thus losing massively non-showdown??

So is this a big leak in my game or are other peoples graphs similar when +net win??
      I suppose it could also have the effect of bringing down my +$showdown and +net$ if I would call and go to showdown so could actually indicate good folds??

• 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zachrina
      Hi,

I am just wanting to find info on how to learn from my HEM2 graph.

My sample size is also small (NL10 FR).
      I am thinking with my non-showdown at -$105, showdown +$185, net +$79 and All-in EV -$17.20:

Does this indicate that I am playing too many hands and folding them before showdown, thus losing massively non-showdown??

So is this a big leak in my game or are other peoples graphs similar when +net win??
      I suppose it could also have the effect of bringing down my +$showdown and +net$ if I would call and go to showdown so could actually indicate good folds??

I am going to divide this out Zachrina and make it a post in our No Limit Board if you don't mind. I think it is better than posting it inside another thread where it may not get the attention you deserve.

Just reply and I'll move it as soon as I see you reply :)
    • zachrina
      zachrina
      Bronze
      HollyMichelle

Okay, that's fine.

TY,
      Zach
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Moved :)
    • booomm
      booomm
      Bronze
      I think non showdown line is standard for micros, especially for FR. a part from that you are running above EV wich generally means you are "lucky", but over a 8k sample it means absolutely nothing, and even running above EV over a large sample (200k+) dosent mean you are lucky, I've been running horrible even while above EV and vice versa, so you shouldn't pay too much attention to EV line.